|Name of organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited – BEL|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer – I|
|Upper Age Limit||32 years|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- pm|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/-|
|Last Date for receipt of duly completed application||16.03.2022|
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Project Engineers.
NAME OF POST
Name of Post
|Project Engineer – I||01|
Name of Post
|Project Engineer – I||Full time BE/ B.Tech Engineering (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in Civil Engineering with 55% and above marks|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Project Engineer – I||32 Years|
Name of Post
|Project Engineer – I||Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer – I in Execution of civil project works, preparation of civil work drawings, measurements, estimation, billing, Quality control tests, working on Auto CAD.|
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Three years which may be extended up to maximum of One year (Maximum tenure of 4 years) based on requirement and individual performance.
|1st year||Rs. 40,000/- pm|
|2nd year||Rs. 45,000/- pm|
|3rd year||Rs. 50,000/- pm|
|4th year||Rs. 55,000/- pm|
1. Selection will be through Written Test and Interview at Pune.
2. Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the Written Test.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
4. Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course.
5. The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
6. The assessment weightage will be 85% for written test and 15% for interview.
7. All candidates who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria shall be called for the written test. A category-wise list will be drawn and normally in each category, candidates in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit based on the performance in the written test shall be called for the Interview.
8. The names of candidates shortlisted will be announced on the same day at written test venue after the written test. The interviews of the candidates shortlisted will be held in the immediate next two days after the written test. The candidates may please note it and come prepared accordingly.
9. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
10. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
11. Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
1. Academic / Teaching experience will not be considered.
2. One year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as experience.
3. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
4. One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
5. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
6. All outstation candidates called for interview (viva) will be reimbursed actual expenses incurred on travel to and fro to the place of interview (shortest route from correspondence address stated in application) on production of receipt or any other supporting documentary evidence in respect of the onward journey, subject to II Class AC.
7. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
8. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required/mandatory enclosures/attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
9. It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working with any of the units of Bharat Electronics Limited to send their application through the respective HR or if it is revealed during the selection process that the application was not forwarded by the respective HR, such application will be summarily rejected or candidate will be out of selection process without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
10. Lateral application of BEL Employees for the same post is not permitted i.e. Project Engineers/Officer, Trainee Engineers/Officer who is working in one of the units of BEL is not eligible to apply for Project Engineers/officer, Trainee Engineers/Officer elsewhere within BEL. If applied, the application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
11. The above openings are for Bharat Electronics Limited, , Pune / Nagpur location. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
12. Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written Test / interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates (meeting the eligibility criteria) only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
13. BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable
14. Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC, EWS, PwBD category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
15. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.02.2021 along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
16. Appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be subject to being found Medically Fit by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company.
17. Candidates with relevant disability of not less that 40% only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PwBD.
18. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
All candidates except SC/ST/PWBD candidates
Last Date for receipt of duly completed application
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.