BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED – BHEL JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED – BHEL|
|Name of Post||1. Engineer
|Vacancy||1. Engineer – 10
2. Supervisor – 26
|Upper Age Limit||40 years|
|Salary||Rs 39,670/- to Rs 71,040/-|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Application Fee||Rs 200/-|
|Start date to apply online||30/12/2021|
|Last date to apply online||12/01/2022|
|Last date to receive postal application forms||15/01/2022|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides world class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz. Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 subsidiary, 3 active joint ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres and 3 overseas offices, BHEL is currently executing projects at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad.
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis at their Project Sites in India
NAME OF POST
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
Name of Post
|Engineer||4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks|
|Supervisor||3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks|
|Name of Post||Work Experience|
|Engineer||Minimum 8 Years post qualification experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
|Supervisor||Minimum 5 Years post qualification experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Name of Post||Remuneration|
|Engineer||Rs 71,040/- Per month|
|Supervisor||Rs 39,670/- Per month|
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
|All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates)||Rs 200/-|
1. The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis. This post is not against any permanent vacancy. This placement will not entitle the candidate for any regular / permanent employment in BHEL in future.
2. Candidates not having relevant post qualification requisite experience in respective areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply.
3. Candidates should be able to furnish their relevant Degree / Diploma and Post Qualification Work-Experience certificates along with application form and in original at the time of Interview.
4. Category such as OBC, SC, ST & EWS should be carefully filled-up in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at a later date.
5. OBC candidates who do not belong to Non-Creamy Layer should submit their application under Unreserved category only
6. Address to which hard copy of application to be sent through speed post only:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
7. The envelope comprising the above documents should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.
8. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail.
KERALA PSC CIVIL ENGINEERING NOTIFICATIONS – JANUARY 2022
MISHRA DHATU NIGAM LIMITED JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
CIVILIANZ BAGGED AWARD FOR BEST EDTECH FIRM IN TECHNICAL EXAM COACHING : 2021
9. Candidates invited for personal interview will be reimbursed to and fro actual fare limited to Second class train fare from the starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
10. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body shall be required to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
11. Candidates should be of sound health. On selection, their appointment will be subject to medical examination by Company’s Doctor/Authorised Medical Practitioners as per BHEL Medical Attendance Rules or a certificate from a Govt. Medical Officer.
12. Incomplete applications i.e. columns of the format not filled in or those in format other than the one prescribed in our website.
13. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they are applying.
14. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts/ raise or relax (varied) the standard of specification.
15. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment.
16. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
17. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Applications||30/12/2021|
|Closing of On-line Submission of Applications.||12/01/2022|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR, Nagpur.||15/01/2022|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
BHEL JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
Needs of job