Failure in Rigid pavements
Scaling of cement concrete
- Scaling is observed in cement concrete pavement showing overall deterioration of the concrete pavement
- It shows overall deterioration of the concrete
- The scaling is mainly due to the deficiency in the mix or the presence of some chemical impurities which damage the mix
- Shrinkage cracks normally develop during the curing operation of cement concrete pavements immediately after the construction.
- The placement of cracks are both in the longitudinal and transverse direction
CIVIL SNAPS – TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING
The Race 🏃 is NOT over yet ❗
Success can only be achieved by running with the times.
Here it comes, OVERSEER STANDARD 2022 with Live and Recorded Live videos of all subjects for the upcoming Overseer Exams.
Course Highlights :
👉🏼 Live/ Recorded Live videos covered in Overseer syllabus
👉🏼 Daily Assessment tests
👉🏼 Weekly & Monthly Model Tests
👉🏼 Live Interactive Quiz
👉🏼 Overseer Test series
👉🏼 Faculty support
👉🏼 PYQ Discussions
This course will be a sure shot help for the upcoming exams like
Overseer Gr.I,II & III – LSGD, PWD/Irrigation, KWA, KLDB, KLDC etc.
⏳ Course duration – 1 year
Lets make every adverse situation into possible one with this intensive ONLINE COACHING from CIVILIANZ
Why waiting ⁉️
Reach us on
🎓 Are you ready to take a Skill Test??
Are you ready to check how much you already know? Why waiting? Take a skill test and assess your knowledge in technical subjects!
New skill tests everyday
Only on CivilApp 📌
Absolutely Free for all🎉
For more details visit CivilApp.
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.