|Name of the organization||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee in E-2 Grade|
|Start Date to apply Online||13-Sept-2023 at 10.00 A.M|
|Last Date to apply Online||12-Oct-2023 at 18.00 P.M|
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – A schedule ‘A’, MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking, under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with Corporate Head quarters., at Kolkata is the single largest coal producing company in the world having manpower of 2.39 lakhs approximately. CIL contributes around 79% of the total coal production in India.
NAME OF THE POST
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Management Trainee in E-2 Grade||172|
|Name of the post||Educational qualification|
|Management Trainee in E-2 Grade||Degree in the Civil Engineering with a minimum of
60% marks(Civil with Architecture or Structural
Engineering or any other combinations
with Civil Engineering is not Eligible)
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Management Trainee in E-2 Grade||Rs. (50,000-1,60,000)|
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹.50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month(training period). On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1, 80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹.60, 000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
|Name of the post||Max Age|
|Management Trainee in E-2 Grade||30 Years as on 31st -Aug-2023|
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for GATE 2023. Based on the Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline and category wise, in the ratio of 1:3 in order of merit for further selection process.
- In case of tie in GATE Score, following norms will be adhered to for finalizing the merit panel
i) Applicant scoring higher percentage mark / CGPA in minimum eligible qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
ii) If there is still a tie after considering above, applicant who is senior in age will be placed higher.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE 2023 Scores/Marks. GATE Scores/Marks of 2023 will only be valid and the scores prior to or after GATE-2023 is not valid for this recruitment activity and hence will not be considered.
- Candidates working with Government / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) while filling online application failing which their candidature for the applied post may be rejected. If employed subsequent to submission of application at CIL, then “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the present employer at the time of Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) is to be submitted, failing which they will not be allowed for DV & IME. Candidate shall produce all original certificates, documents during DV & IME, failing which they will not be allowed for DV & IME.
- The final list of selected candidates against the vacancies will be uploaded on the CIL website only. These Candidates will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) on CIL website and also on their registered E-mail Id only.
- Offer of Appointment will be issued only after successful completion of DV & IME and submission of relieving letter from present employer if working in Govt. Sector / PSU / Autonomous body.
Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply. However candidates will be required to submit three preference /choice for posting, but the final posting will be as per the availability of vacancy and decision of CIL Management in this regard will be final and binding.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of ₹. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining. A deduction of Rs. 5000/- per month from the salary will be done towards this bond money which will be refunded without interest after successful completion of 60 months of service.
Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) by the company’s Medical Committee, as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company. The decision of the Medical Committee will be final and binding. The candidates are advised to go through the CIL’s Medical Attendance Rule available on CIL’s website and ensure that they meet the medical / physical standard to avoid any disappointment in IME.
|Name of the post||Application Fee|
|Management Trainee in E-2 Grade||₹. 1180/-|
SC / ST / PwBD / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Start date to apply||13-Sept-2023|
|Last date to apply||12-Oct-2023|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.