Applications are invited in the attached format from young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for the post of Technical Officer/C(Civil) & Scientific Assistant /B(Civil), fulfilling the qualifications, having minimum age of 18 years and maximum age as prescribed against each post as on 29.04.2022 for the following posts in DCSEM.
|Name of Department||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Name of the post||1. Technical Officer/C(Civil)
|Vacancy||1. Technical Officer/C(Civil) -2 nos
2.ScientificAssistant/B(Civil) -6 nos
|Educational Qualification||1. Technical Officer/C(Civil) ____B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 % marks.
2.ScientificAssistant/B(Civil)____Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C. OR 2 years after H.S.C)
|Upper Age limit||35-40|
|Start date to Apply||09-04-2022|
|End date to Apply||29-04-2022|
The upper age limit prescribed will be relaxable as given below:
1. Relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit if a candidate belongs to SC/ST (for reserved posts only).
2. Relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit if a candidate belongs to OBC category (for reserved
posts only).Age relaxation is not applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for Un-reserved posts).
3. Relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit over and above the maximum age prescribed, is admissible to Persons with Disabilities, with percentage of disability not less than 40%, subject to production of certificate from the Govt. Hospital/Medical Board consisting of at least one specialist in the particular field, in support of their claim of disability.
4. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules.17
5. Relaxation in the Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 Riots.
6. Relaxation in upper age limit to Ex-servicemen over and above the maximum age prescribed in the advertisement to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus three years.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit to Widows, Divorced women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and not re-married, upto the age of 35 years of age (40 years for SC/ST).
8. Relaxation in upper age limit to Departmental candidates with 3 years continuous service in the
Central Government in the same line or allied cadre,
a. For appointment to Group C posts, upto 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST).
b. For appointment to Group A and B posts, by 5 years for posts which are in the same line or
allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already
rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the
NATURE OF DUTIES
|Post Name||Nature of Duties|
|Design, engineering and execution of civil construction /
maintenance works pertaining to buildings, roads, landscaping,
public health and related infrastructure as per specifications and
working drawings, estimation, tendering, evaluation of works /
agencies, documentation, maintaining reports, arranging necessary
testing of construction materials, preparation of running Account
bills, built drawings through concerned sections, co-ordination, etc.
and any other work assigned from time to time.
|Supervision of works pertaining to civil construction / maintenance of
buildings, roads, landscaping, public health and related infrastructure
as per specifications and working drawings, estimation,
documentation, maintaining reports, arranging necessary testing of
construction materials, preparation of running Account bills, etc. and
any other work assigned from time to time.
In addition to the normal Pay and Allowances as admissible under rules, the employees of the Department of Atomic Energy are entitled for:
1. Exciting working environment
2. Promotion avenues.
3.Attractive performance related incentives.
4. Attractive professional update allowance.
5.Healthcare for self and family members.
6. Leave Travel Concession for self and family.
7. Reimbursement of Tuition fee, Departmental Accommodation etc. as per Government of India Orders.
|Technical Officer / C||Rs. 500|
|Scientific Assistant / B||Rs. 300|
HOW TO APPLY
i. Application should be made on good quality white A-4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only. At this staqe, only application has to be sent. Copies of certificates need not be sent.
ii. The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of
________________________________Post Code.________ against Advertisement No.DCSEM/01/2022.
iii. The application should be addressed to Assistant Personnel Officer, Recruitment Section,
Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management,
2nd floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan,
Mumbai – 400 094
iv. Separate application should be submitted for each post, if a candidate wishes to apply for more
than one post.
v. PHOTOGRAPH : A recent passport size colour photograph with white background with name
and date should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. The face in the photo
should be straight and both ears are visible. Two additional copies of passport size photograph
should also be sent along with the application.
|KSCC – ENGINEERING ASSISTANT GRADE III RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|HISTORIC RESULTS IN ASSISTANT ENGINEER-OVERSEER KERALA PSC EXAMS|
|KERALA ENGINEERING SERVICES : A MUCH NECESSARY ONE|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.