ENGINEERING PROJECTS (INDIA)LTD JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
EPIL, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Govt. of India, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, requires the following Executives on Fixed Term employment having qualification and experience as detailed below
|Name of the Department||Engineering Projects (India) Ltd|
|Name of the post||1.Assistant Manager
|Upper Age Limit||32-42|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or
equivalent qualification in
|Start Date to Apply||22.04.2022|
|End Date to Apply||11.05.2022|
PLACE OF INTERVIEW
Interview will be conducted at the Corporate Office- New Delhi / at our Regional Offices (Western regional OfficeMumbai, Southern regional office- Chennai, Eastern regional office- Kolkata, North Eastern regional officeGuwahati) and PCO Bhubaneswar / Vishakhapatnam depending upon the nos. of applications received against the post for particular Region/Office.
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
Experience in design / detail engineering or execution of Civil / Structural works of buildings / long span industrial construction / power and steel projects involving surveying, geo-technical investigation, special foundations, equipment foundation, super structure work of RCC / structural steel etc.
- Execution of projects involving RCC/ Steel Structures for Infrastructure Works/ Large Civil/ Irrigation/ Industrial/ High-rise Building/ Roads & Highway Projects. Knowledge of design of Steel Structures and preparation of cost estimates for Projects is desirable.
- Knowledge in the field of estimation of bill of quantities, basic cost estimation based on Central / State PWD rates, including experience in the field of analysis of market rates and preparation of construction schedule and experience in quality control/quality assurance is desirable.
For the post of Asstt. Manager (Civil) for Mangalore International Airport project, the applicant should have experience in the field of Airport operations.
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 9.00 AM on 22.04.2022 till 05.30 PM on 11.05.2022
1. Before registering the applications at EPI’s website, the applicants should possess the following:
2.Valid E-mail ID, which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process; Scanned copy of latest passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format only, having size of 40 KB & 30 KB respectively, for uploading in the application form.
3. Personal details like date of birth, contact details, address details, category etc Details of qualification like year of passing,percentage of marks (in case of applicants having CGPA Scores,equivalent percentage is to be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Applicants will be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of interview) etc;
4.Professional details like Company name, period of working, posts held, area of working, pay-scale, salary details etc. (Applicants will be required to produce original certificates to this effect at the time of interview for verification) The applicants are required to print the application confirmation page for future reference.The applicants are required to mention the Post applied for alongwith State of posting e.g. Asstt. Manager (Civil)Goa.
|Name of the post||Minimum Post Qualification|
|Min.2 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 1 yr.in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization
Min 4 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization
Min 9 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in next below grade in an organization of repute in case of other than Govt. organization
PROCEDURE FOR SHORTLISTING
The applications will be shortlisted for interview based on the following criteria:
a) The applicants must fulfill the requisite qualification with required percentage of marks and requisite experience for applied post.
b) The applications will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks secured in requisite qualification in 1: 5 ratio.
c) On shortlisting, the list of shortlisted candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website for information of all concerned and the shortlisted candidates will be informed 20 days well in advance for the date of interview through email.
d) If required, management may conduct Written test for screening of applicants depending upon the number of applications received against the post. The applicants will be called for interview based on the performance in Written test.
e) The list of selected candidates will be hoisted on EPI’s website.
|RURAL DEVELOPMENT DEPT. LECTURER GRADE I RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|LSGD – ASSISTANT ENGINEER [Departmental Quota] RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|KWA DEPT – TRACER/OVERSEER GRADE III RANKLIST OUT!!!|
- Mere submission of application will not entail right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process.
- Incomplete applications or applications with partial information or non-submission of documents shall be rejected.
- EPI reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. The number of vacancies can be modified as per requirement.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by UGC/ AICTE/ appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- The cut off date for determining the age limit, qualification and post qualification experience shall be 11.05.2022
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview; the venue, place and date of Interview shall be intimated to shortlisted candidates via E-mail o on the E-mail ID provided by the applicants in the application form.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be required to submit copies of Caste
Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview. In case of OBC/EWS the certificate should not be older than six months and one year respectively from the date of issue of the certificate at the time of filling the application form.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations will be required to submit experience certificate on the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- Applicants should clearly mention all the details mentioning the percentage of marks secured in the requisite qualification In case of ambiguity / discrepancy in the information provided, application forms will be summarily rejected.
- If the information furnished by the applicants in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or even after joining, without any reference given to the applicant.
- All correspondence to the applicants will be made via E-mail on the E-mail ID provided by the applicants in the application form and any communication/corrigendum/notification related to any post of this advertisement will be uploaded on EPIL’s website only. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail. All eligible applicants are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries before applying. Queries, if any are to be sent on the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact Recruitment Cell – 011-24361666
DOWNLOAD THE ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment