|Name of organisation||THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD, FACT|
|Name of Post||1. Senior Manager Design (Civil)
2. Deputy Manager Design (Civil)
3. Engineer (Civil)
4. Resident Construction Manager
5. Site Supervisor (Civil)
|Upper Age Limit||1. Senior Manager Design (Civil) – 65 years
2. Deputy Manager Design (Civil) – 65 years
3. Engineer (Civil) – 35 years
4. Resident Construction Manager – 45 years
5. Site Supervisor (Civil) – 35 years
|Salary||Rs.23200/ to 60000/- per month|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Commencement of Online Application||05.03.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||19.03.2022 (4:00 PM)|
|Last Date to receive postal||29.03.2022|
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for preparation of panel for engagement on temporary contract basis.
Name of post
|Senior Manager Design (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years post qualification experience in design of Industrial and Process / Plant structures. Post-graduation in Structural Design is desirable. The candidate should be proficient in structural analysis & design of industrial structures using STAAD or ETABS and Indian Design Codes|
|Deputy Manager Design (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years in design of Industrial and Process / Plant structures. Postgraduation in Structural Design is desirable. Should be proficient in structural analysis & design of industrial structures using STAAD or ETABS and Indian Design Codes|
|Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 1 year post qualification experience in construction projects|
|Resident Construction Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in construction projects|
|Site Supervisor (Civil)||Three year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years post qualification experience in construction projects|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
Upper Age Limit
|Senior Manager Design (Civil)||65 Years|
|Deputy Manager Design (Civil)||65 Years|
|Engineer (Civil)||35 Years|
|Resident Construction Manager||45 Years|
|Site Supervisor (Civil)||35 Years|
Name of post
|Senior Manager Design (Civil)||Rs.60000/- per month|
|Deputy Manager Design (Civil)||Rs.40000/- per month|
|Engineer (Civil)||Rs.25750/- per month|
|Resident Construction Manager||Rs.35000/- per month|
|Site Supervisor (Civil)||Rs.23200/- per month|
1. Merit lists for each post will be prepared separately for UR, SC, ST, OBC and EWS categories and therefore candidates belonging to all categories are encouraged to apply
2. Posting of candidates under post code 14 to 20 will be at project site.
3. Relevant date to determine eligibility on experience, age is 01.03.2022.
4. Only post qualification experience will be considered for all posts. Candidates shall submit along with application, experience certificate showing experience in the relevant field and those who are presently working shall submit sufficient proof of employment in the relevant field to the satisfaction of Management, without which such experience (s) will not be counted.
5. Candidate wishing to apply for more than one post shall submit separate application along with connected documents for each of such posts.
6. Engagement from the panel will be at the discretion of Management, subject to requirements in projects and so forth, and reservation rules.
7. Interested candidates from the panel may be considered for engagement for periods of shorter duration, or for projects outside Kerala State, based on requirements of the Company on terms fixed by the Company for such engagement.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
1. The engagement will be for a term of one year or till the completion of project on which a candidate is engaged, whichever is earlier. The contract is renewable at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc.
2. An annual increase of 3% on applicable consolidated pay will be paid, subject to renewal of contract engagement. Leave, Provident Fund, ESI / Accident Insurance coverage, TA & DA for travel for official purposes, will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
3. Only full time regular courses will be considered for the prescribed educational qualification specified under the specifications. Qualification acquired through part time/correspondence/distance/private study/off campus will not be considered. Candidates having 5 years BE / B Tech + ME / M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline shall also be considered, wherever applicable.
4. Educational Qualifications shall be approved /recognized by UGC/ AICTE / AIU (Association of Indian Universities). Candidates with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce order/ letter in this regard under which it has been approved/recognized by AIU.
5. The engagement will be subject to the candidate being fit and continuing to be fit during the period of contract as per the standards prescribed by the Company.
6. Engagement under this notification is only for fixed term against specific projects and will not in any way directly or indirectly confer any right for extension of term of engagement or for permanent appointment or preferential treatment in appointment in the Company.
7. Meeting the eligibility criteria / attending or being successful in the test(s) / interview etc. by itself will not confer any right on the candidate for selection or to be included in the Panel or for engagement.
8. Eligibility of the candidates will be determined based on information furnished in application and documents submitted by the candidates. In all stages of the selection process, candidature will be provisional.
9. Incomplete applications, applications without signature and photograph, and/or without documents in proof of eligibility are liable to be rejected. Originals of the documents shall be furnished as and when called for.
10. All further notifications shall be through the Company website and therefore candidates shall visit our website www.fact.co.in for updates. Individual communications to the candidates may not be sent, and communications, if any,
will be only through the e-mail id used for submitting Online Form and therefore candidates shall keep the said e-mail id, valid and functional at all times
11. Applications and all connected documents of those candidates not included in the Panel will not be retained for more than one year from the date of publication of the Panel.
12. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this notification will be settled in courts within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam, Kerala State only.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates desiring to apply for the post against this notification shall fill and submit the details in the Online Form by clicking the Online Registration link provided in the website.
2. All necessary data shall be filled in the Online Forms as prescribed
3. Application Form in the prescribed format (seen as “Application Form” in the website along with notification), shall be printed, manually filled, signed, photo affixed and uploaded in PDF format in the prescribed place provided in the
4. After filling and uploading the documents, the Online Form shall be submitted by clicking the Submit button.
5. Application received by post without submitting Online Form and Online Form submitted, without uploading Application Form or not receiving application by post or Application received late, will not be considered.
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
|19.03.2022 (4:00 pm)|
Last Date to receive postal application
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.