|Name of organisation||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of Post||Civil Engineer|
|Upper Age Limit||25 years|
|Application Fee||₹ 1180/-|
|Commencement of Online Application||23.06.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||22.07.2022|
HPCL has a vast marketing network consisting of 14 Zonal offices in major cities and 133 Regional Offices facilitated by a Supply & Distribution infrastructure comprising 42 Terminals/Installations/Tap Off Points, 47 Aviation Service Stations, 53 LPG Bottling Plants, 6 Lube Blending plants, 70 Depots including lube depots. The customer touch points constitute of 20,025 Retail Outlets, 1,638 SKO/LDO dealers, 274 Lube distributors,122 Carrying & Forwarding Agents, 1087 CNG facilities at Retail Outlets and 6,243 LPG Distributorships with a customer base of about 9.17 Crore LPG consumers as of April’22.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
Name of post
|Civil Engineer||4-years full time regular engineering course in Civil Engineering|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Civil Engineer||25 years|
The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting and selection tools like Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc.
All the candidates claiming to fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Test. Computer Based Test will be of objective questions with no negative marking and will comprise of two part
I. General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test (Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation).
II. Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position
Candidates qualifying in the Computer Based Test in order of merit & predetermined ratio will be advised to upload the supporting documents for certain positions.
Basis scrutiny of the application, uploaded documents (if applicable) and category-wise and discipline wise merit list in Computer Based Test, eligible candidates will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the stages i.e. Computer Based Test, Group Task and Personal Interview to be considered for further selection process.
A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Moot Court (only for Law Officers) + Personal Interviews + Work Experience (only for QC/Blending /Law/Experienced Electrical) & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAM
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the Company. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to get their Pre-Employment Medical Examination done in HPCL nominated empanelled hospitals. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection
PLACEMENT / POSTING
Posting/ Assignment can be in any SBU/Division/Department of the Corporation at any place in the country and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of the Corporation. These positions may involve working in shift duties. Selected candidates may also be posted / assigned to any of the subsidiaries/Joint Ventures or any department of Government of India in India or abroad.
Candidates are requested to apply online only on website Careers → Current Openings, after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law
All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the shortlisting/ selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage
All candidates except SC, ST & PwBD
SC, ST & PwBD candidates
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE)
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
4. Admit Card for Computer Based Test, Group Task and/or Interview Call Letters etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
5. The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation basis actual requirements. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any or all of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
6. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary/critical.
7. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of email or any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or contact number.
8. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview centre depending on the response in that area/ centre.
9. The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
10. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
11. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper process. They must produce No Objection Certificate in original hard copy at the time of Group Task and Personal Interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Group Task and Personal Interview process and their candidature will not be entertained.
12. Candidates (except final year degree students) must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria. For the positions where experience is mandatory, the relevant work experience will be counted post completion of qualifying degree as per advertisement.
13. All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
14. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
Start date to apply online
Last date to apply online
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.