|Name of organisation
|INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED – IOCL
|Name of Post
Jammu and Kashmir
|Upper Age Limit
|As prescribed under Apprentices Act
|Start date to apply online
|Last date to apply online
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh).
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Jammu & Kashmir
Name of post
|3 years Regular Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
PERIOD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Name of post
Period of Apprenticeship Training
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. There will be no negative marking.
3. The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
4. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions. In case of tie (two or more) of marks in the written test, the date of birth (senior by age) shall be the factor to be considered (in that order only) to place a candidate’s rank in the merit list.
5. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard / parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments / modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
6. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2. The Apprenticeship agreement shall be registered on-line with respective authorities.
3. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. Candidate shall also render himself liable for criminal prosecution.
4. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials etc.
5. Candidates are required to bring one Photo ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
6. Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website.
7. Disputes, if any shall be subject to jurisdiction of the local Court at New Delhi, for which the candidate has applied for Apprenticeship.
8. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
9. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
10. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date
11. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website
12. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
13. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website
14. Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
15. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/ policies/ guidelines of the Corporation
16. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc
17. Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
18. Mere selection in written examination or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
19. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
20. Written test will be conducted at Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur and New Delhi
HOW TO APPLY?
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through the link which will be provided in our corporate website
2. Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / sms for downloading admit card for the written test.
3. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
4. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line.
5. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
6. Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”
LIABILITY TO DECLARE
1. Candidates with reported ailments, deficiencies or abnormalities shall make a declaration to this effect while submitting their application.
2. A candidate found UNFIT during medical examination conducted by any unit of IOCL or any other PSU while seeking engagement as an apprentice or while seeking a regular employment in the past, is also required to declare the same with reasons for being declared UNFIT.
3. Candidates have to necessarily declare in case he has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, convicted by a Court of Law or for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination.
|Start date to apply Online
|Last Date to apply Online
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.