The company invites applications for the following post on contract basis (initially for one year) at fixed all-inclusive salary for posting in Projects of Ircon Infrastructure & Services Ltd. (IrconISL) locate PAN India.
|Name of Department||Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited|
|Name of the post||1.Works Engineer (Civil)
2.Sr. Works Engineer (Civil)
3.Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)
4.Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)
|Educational Qualification||(B.Tech./B.E.) in
|Upper Age Limit||30-35 years|
|Start Date to Apply||11.05.2022|
|End Date to Apply||12.05.2022|
1. Selection Process: Short listing of candidate based on eligibility criteria and through personal / virtual interview as per schedule given at para 16 below.
2. There are no allowances over and above the fixed pay.
3. After the selection process, a panel of selected candidates shall be maintained and engineers so empanelled shall be given an offer of appointment on the basis of merit, as and when there is a requirement at specific project/Office of IrconISL in India during next one year from the date of empanelment.
4. The above post is specially for IrconISL Office/Projects, in India and not for the regular establishment of IRCON or IrconISL. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year subject to satisfactory performance of the selected candidate/s. The contract may be further extended after one year as per the requirement/s of the company, and if the service/s of the candidate/s are found to be satisfactory.
5. For Medical Coverage, the Medical Health Insurance Policy of Rs. Three Lakhs for self with the ceiling of premium of Rs.4000/- per month shall be taken by the Contract Employees themselves covering Covid-19 and other diseases. The premium amount shall be reimbursed to the contract employees subject to submission of copy of health insurance policy and original receipt of premium paid.
6. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IrconISL.The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
7. Gratuity shall be payable to the eligible employee/s as per the prevailing Acts/Rules.
8. One Leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave/s is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave/s would be admissible.
9. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
10. Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
11. TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty as per the company
12. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
13. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
14. The ex-contract employees of IRCON/IrconISL, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfill the required qualificationand experience. A copy of the termination letter be submitted along with the application. Appointment against this advertisement shall be treated as fresh appointment without any linkage to previous employment in IRCON/IrconISL.
15. The no. of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease, cancel, restrict & modify the requirement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.Eligible Candidates shall be called for personal / virtual interview and the same shall be communicated to the candidates through E-mail at the E-mail ID provided in the Application Form. Address for Interview: Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited, B-40A, Block’B’, Sector- 01, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201301 (India)
18. Any change in the date of interview (cancellation/postponement), shall be displayed on IrconISL’s official website only at www.irconisl.com. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep checking the web-site.
|Name of the post||Essential Post Qualification
|1.Works Engineer (Civil)||1.Minimum One (1) – year experience in civil construction
|2.Sr. Works Engineer (Civil)||2.Minimum Three (3) – years’ experience in civil construction works.
|3.Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)||3.Minimum Five (5) years’ experience, out of which 3 years’ experience in Construction/Supervision / QA&QC of Bridges/ROBs in Highways/Railways Projects.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in structural steel / Bearings fabrication & installation
|4.Assistant Project Engineer (Civil)||4.Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in Construction / Supervision of Building / Bridges / Highways / Railways.|
|KERALA WATER AUTHORITY AE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWER KEY|
|PWD/IRRIGATION – OVERSEER GRADE I SHORTLIST OUT!!!|
|LSGD – OVERSEER GRADE 3 SHORTLIST OUT!!!|
1. Interested candidates must carry their applications typed on an A-4 size paper in the prescribed format given at the end of the advertisement, duly enclosed with the selfattested photocopies of the following documents:
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof)
b) Certificate of Degree/Diploma and other qualifications as mentioned and as per eligibility conditions.
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any.
d) Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of
experience as per eligibility conditions.
e) Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non creamy layer) certificate in format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt of India.
2. Candidates must bring the original and complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificate.
3. Only such applicants will be interviewed who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. Applicants are, therefore, advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The applicants must bring the original certificates in proof of age, community, educational qualifications and experience while coming for the interview failing which the interview of the candidate will not conducted.
4. Incomplete or vague applications or applications not accompanied with documents as mentioned above at point (A-16) will be rejected summarily. Applications not in the prescribed format or without a photograph will also not be entertained. Also candidates not carrying original documents as per point(A-16) will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
5. Applicants working in Govt./PSUs may note that they have to produce NOC at the time of interview and resign from their parent organization on their selection.
6. The envelope for application should be super scribed –“Application for the post of…… for……….vide Advt. No. IrconISL C01/ 2022”
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.