JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH – JIPMER JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE
MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH – JIPMER
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer – Civil|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Commencement of Online Application||10.03.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||30.03.2022|
Jawaharal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER Puducherry invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Junior Engineer in Civil.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Junior Engineer – Civil||01|
Name of post
|Junior Engineer – Civil||Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University and Two years experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and Three years experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Junior Engineer – Civil||30 years|
Name of post
|Junior Engineer – Civil||Rs. 35400/-|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/ considered)
2. Log on to link in the Home page and navigate to the link “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – March 2022”.
3. Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
4. Read the Advertisement in detail and instructions carefully.
5. The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
6. The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
|UR / EWS||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities)||Exempted From Application Fees|
1. The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application
2. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
3. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode.
4. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
5. Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected.
6. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
7. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevan t to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel the selection process and the same may be communicated any mode to the candidate.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
EXAM CITIES FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
Test centre of Computer Based Test (CBT): The test centre for computer Based Test (CBT) will be preferable in Puducherry, Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli & Vellore or any other places as decided by the Director, JIPMER. However, the candidates cannot claim as a matter of rights to be allotted a centre of their choice. The JIPMER will have the discretion to allot exam centre.
In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted with due intimation in website/ text message.
INSTRUCTIONS – DO’S AND DONT’S
1. Scheme of examination (CBT/Skill Test), date of examination and syllabus will be notified in due course in the JIPMER website only. Mode of Examination and Skill Test in English language only.
2. Candidates should carry ONLY Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
3. The candidate is solely responsible to get the signature and seal of the Centre Representative/ Invigilator on their Hall ticket. Failure to do so is liable for disqualification. Before leaving the hall, photocopy of the ID proof should be handed over to Invigilator.
4. Biometric authentication / Iris capture and image capture through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken.
5. Candidate will NOT be permitted to take any other papers except hall ticket and Valid Identity proof (in original) and photocopy (Xerox) of the same ID proof inside the hall.
6. Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear phones and other electronic gadgets etc. will not be permitted.
7. In case any candidate is caught or found to use an y unfair means he / she shall be liable for summarily disqualification.
8. Use of unfair means /impersonation will lead to summarily cancellation of selection / appointment.
9. JIPMER reserves the right to reschedule the date / time of the examination, depending upon local conditions.
10. Candidates taking the Written (Computer Based Test) Examination will be subjected to thorough frisking before being allowed into the hall.
11. Biometric finger print / Iris capture and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination inside the examination hall by the authorized personnel.
SYLLABUS OF AE – KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
HISTORIC RESULTS IN ASSISTANT ENGINEER-OVERSEER KERALA PSC EXAMS
KERALA ENGINEERING SERVICES : A MUCH NECESSARY ONE
12. The candidate must show, on demand, the hall ticket for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not produce the hall ticket issued by the JIPMER. He/She will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances, by the Center Superintendent.
13. During the examination, the invigilator will check hall ticket of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
14. Candidates are advised to check the seating plan and identify the room / lab allotted as per their Hall Ticket number, which will be displayed outside the halls.
15. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the exam is over except acute health related issues.
16. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
17. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are NOT allowed in the Examination Halls
18. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Hall Ticket and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
19. The candidate must sign in the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet. Failure to comply with this requirement will lead to the annulling of his candidature without any prior intimation.
20. For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason, re-examination shall NOT be held by the JIPMER under any circumstances.
21. This Hall Ticket is issued subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled
22. Once inside the Examination Centre / Premises, all candidates will be under surveillance & activities will be monitored. Hence, candidates are advised NOT to indulge into any unlawful activities which will invite disqualification & legal actions.
Starting date to apply Online
Last date to apply Online
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website
Date of Examination (Online Mode Only)
|17.04.2022 (Sunday) (09:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment