|Name of organisation||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB)|
|Name of Post||1. Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination
2. Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works
3. Project Examiner – General Civil Works
4. Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering
|Vacancy||1. Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination – 01
2. Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works – 01
3. Project Examiner – General Civil Works – 02
4. Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering – 02
|Upper Age Limit||1. Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination – 55 years
2. Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works – 50 years
3. Project Examiner – General Civil Works – 40 years
4. Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering – 40 years
|Commencement of Online Application||13.07.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||27.07.2022|
The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of various posts in the Technical Inspection Wing of KIIFB. The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination||01|
|Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works||01|
|Project Examiner – General Civil Works||02|
|Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering||02|
Name of post
|Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination||B.Tech in Civil Engineering with Post Graduate Level
qualification in engineering and related discipline from a reputed institution.
|Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works||B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a reputed institution
|Project Examiner – General Civil Works||B.Tech in Civil Engineering
(M.Tech from reputed institutions is preferable)
|Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering||B.Tech in Civil Engineering
(M.Tech in Transportation Engineering/ Structural Engineering from reputed institutions is preferable)
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination||55 years|
|Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works||50 years|
|Project Examiner – General Civil Works||40 years|
|Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering||40 years|
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Name of post
|Principal Consultant Technical Service Co-ordination||Post qualification work experience of not less than 20 years.|
|Senior Project Examiner General Civil Works||Post qualification experience of not less than 15 years in Central Government Public Works organisation/ PSU’s following CPWD works procedure/ any other reputed engineering organizations with adequate exposure to quality management functions like third party technical audit, etc.|
|Project Examiner – General Civil Works||8 years minimum post qualification experienceerience|
|Project Examiner – Transportation Engineering||8 years minimum post qualification experience|
1. Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of the registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category/post other than the one applied will be entertained.
3. Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
4. The candidate must possess a valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
7. The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
9. If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
10. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
11. Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/current experience, an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded. The copy of appointment letters, salary certificates, pays slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of a work experience certificate.
12. Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
13. Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
14. While applying online for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
15. KIIFB/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates who support educational qualifications/experiences/other notified eligibility requirements.
16. Only Post qualification experience of the applicants will be considered
17. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form
18. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Start date to apply online
Last date to apply online
|27.07.2022 (5:00 pm)|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.