The following is the Probability List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of Draftsman Gr II – STATEWIDE (Category No. 485/2020 ) in Kerala Water Authority on RS. 23100-58700 on the basis of the OMR Test held on 31-07-2021.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The candidates whose numbers are included in Probability List are directed to be present for verification of original documents as and when called for.
1. Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List
2. The list has been prepared by including the number of qualified candidates who have secured top marks inthe OMR Test.
3. The candidates who have secured 72.33 (seventy two point three three ) marks and above are included in the main list of Probability List and requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of supplementary Lists.
4. Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
5. According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
6. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in the Probability List are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per GO(P) No:81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 and SC/ST candidates included in this list are required to produce Community Certificate in Form III or digitally signed issued by the Revenue authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar along with other Documents mentioned ,at the time of OTR Verification of original documents.
7. Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 31.07.2021 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.candidates whos eregister numbers are invalidated are advised to refer notification number :- ERXIV(3)5066/2021/EW dated 30.11.2021
The Race 🏃 is NOT over yet ❗
Success can only be achieved by running with the times.
Here it comes, OVERSEER STANDARD 2022 with Live and Recorded Live videos of all subjects for the upcoming Overseer Exams.
Course Highlights :
👉🏼 Live/ Recorded Live videos covered in Overseer syllabus 👉🏼 Daily Assessment tests 👉🏼 Weekly & Monthly Model Tests 👉🏼 Live Interactive Quiz 👉🏼 Overseer Test series 👉🏼 Faculty support 👉🏼 PYQ Discussions
This course will be a sure shot help for the upcoming exams like Overseer Gr.I,II & III – LSGD, PWD/Irrigation, KWA, KLDB, KLDC etc.
⏳ Course duration – 1 year
Lets make every adverse situation into possible one with this intensive ONLINE COACHING from CIVILIANZ