|Name of Organization||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||BE /B tech with 60% marks|
|Last date of apply||15-01-2022|
|mode of Application||online|
|Name of Post||vacancy|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Management Trainee||60 % marks in BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Upper Age limit|
|Name of Post||pay scale|
1. Only Indian nationals may apply.
2. Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 01.01.2022
3. The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in
accordance with the Government of India orders issued from time to time.
4. Management reserves the right to restrict / increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility
criteria. Management reserves the right to devise its own selection criteria.
5. Last date for submission of online applications will be 15.01.2022 and the cutoff date for all
requisite parameters is 15.01.2022
6. Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily
7. MIDHANI reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process there under
without assigning any reasons.
8. Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final. Further, MIDHANI Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
9. Appearance of the shortlisted candidates for written test/ interview is provisional and it does not
entitle them any claim for the post.
10. Outstation candidates called for test / interview will be reimbursed to & fro train fare as applicable.
11. Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website .
12. Candidates from PSUs should have put in at least 2 years experience in immediate lower grade for all the posts. Similarly, candidates from private organizations applying for all the posts should get a minimum annual CTC as on the date of the advertisement equivalent to the annual CTC calculated
based on the minimum experience required for PSU applicants in the immediate lower post. The
components of CTC include Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Perks & Allowances
13. Selected candidates for the posts at Sl.No. 1 to 8 will be taken as Management Trainees for a period of one year and are required to execute a service bond for a period of 5 years effective from the date of absorption into regular post. After satisfactory completion of one year training period, the
incumbent will be appointed as Assistant Manager. During the training period, some perks /
allowances may not be applicable for Management Trainee.
14. Selection process: Selection process for MT’s will be written test and interviews. For all the
remaining posts will be preferably through interview. However, if the numbers of applicants are
more, written test may also be conducted.
15. Medium of written test will be in English only.
16. Candidates seeking reservation as EWS / OBC are required to upload the EWS/OBC certificate
regarding his/her “EWS / OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate” issued by the competent authority.
17. The shortlisted candidates, while attending for written test / interview, will have to mandatorily
produce original EWS / OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate for verification and it should be issued on
or after 01.05.2021.
18. 10% relaxation in respect of eligible qualification marks subject to a minimum of 45% shall be given to SC/ST Candidates for the posts at Sl.No. 1,2,3,6&10
19. Relevant documents (mark sheets etc.) pertaining to eligible qualification percentages/
specializations as mentioned in the advertisement against various posts are to be mandatorily
uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling the application form along with other documents.
20. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post.
21. Necessary information regarding the Selection, Written Test / Interview etc. will be hosted on
MIDHANI from time to time. Candidates are requested to visit the
website from time to time.
22. Candidates shortlisted against the posts at S.No. 9 to 14, for selection process have to produce
documents pertaining to ESI & PF (as per applicability) / Salary Account Bank Statement at the time of certificate verification process.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI
E-Recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
2. Application should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MIDHANI website given above.
The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs. on 01.01.2022 till 17:00 Hrs. 15.01.2022 on for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test / interview can be sent. MIDHANI will
not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card / credit card / net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC
certificate), qualification, percentage proofs, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum
through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain
the details of service, work experience & time period. Applications without supporting documents
will not be considered.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take printout of the submitted
application and keep it for future reference. Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants
from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of test/interview.
Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the test /interview.
For more Civil Job Notifications
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.