NBCC LIMITEDJOB NOTIFICATION 2023!!!
|Name of the Department||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Name of the post||1. Sr. Project Executive (Civil)
2. Management Trainee (Civil)
|Vacancy||1. Sr. Project Executive (Civil)-20
2. Management Trainee (Civil)-20
|Educational Qualification||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government
recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/-,|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Start Date to Apply||16.01.2023|
|End Date to Apply||15.02.2023|
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
Candidates are required to read the GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS before filling up the online application form. The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 16.01.2023 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.in. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 15.02.2023. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of –
i. Passport size Photograph (Size 40 KB to 100 KB) & Signature in jpg/jpeg format (Size 20 KB to 50 KB).
ii. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD/ESM certificate, if applicable. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB).
iii. Valid GATE-2022 Score Card. (Size 100 KB to 300 KB) – For post S.No 03 & 04 only.
iv. Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
v. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
vi. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly
the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Experience Certificate, Last 3 months Pay Slip,
Form-16, Relieving Order etc).
Candidates must keep their e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Candidates are required to give correct email address. In case of non delivery or late delivery of email due to any reasons whatsoever, Company will not be held responsible. Candidates are required to fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate (if applicable), GATE-2022 Scorecard (if applicable), all the Essential educational & Essential Post qualification experience documents, (if applicable) as mentioned above. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
|Name of the post||1. Sr. Project Executive (Civil)
2.Management Trainee (Civil)
|Application Fee||1. Sr. Project Executive (Civil) -1000/-
2.Management Trainee (Civil) – 500/-
For the Posts at Sr. Project Executive (Civil) The selection criteria will be by way of Computer Based Test followed by Personal Interview. Selection criteria may change depending on the no. of applications received for the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company. For the Posts at Management Trainee (Civil)
a. Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2022 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
b. Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering
c. On the basis of valid GATE-2022 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list. The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates. Selection criteria may change depending on the no. of applications received for the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach. Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 3,00,000/- (Rupees Three lakh only) in case they resign earlier. The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.in under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. After the final selection, the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
KSHB DEPT. – Draftsman Gr.I RANKLIST OUT!!!
Civilianz PCB AE Mock Interview – Meet our panel members
HISTORIC RESULTS IN ASSISTANT ENGINEER – OVERSEER KERALA PSC EXAMS
1.Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully & ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
3. All the Essential Qualification must be full time and be recognized from AICTE/UGC/State Technical Board/Any other appropriate body.
4. If a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/ letter in this regard issued by the Competent Authority indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the candidature/Online Application is liable to be rejected.
5. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
6. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
7. Persons with benchmark disabilities as mentioned above can also apply for the above post in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%.
8. The upper age limit indicated is for unreserved category candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD candidates are required to upload scanned copy of their caste /disability certificate (as applicable) along with the application form. Age Relaxation for Ex- Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd) will be given age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC(NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
9. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
10.Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
11. The cut-off date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of submission of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
12. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel .However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of Interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
13.Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
14. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of verification of documents.
15.Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
16. Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
17. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
18.Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID given in the Application form active for at least one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed.
19.Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.in under the head: “CAREER within Human Resources”. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for latest updates.
20.Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
21. Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for Personal Interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC rail fare or bus fare from the nearest railway station / Bus Stand of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km, on production of proof of journey undertaken and onward journey.
22.Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
23. All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.
To know more, Download Detailed Notification
DOWNLOAD DETAILED NOTIFICATION
Get your Rank Booster Course at 1200/- per month
Special offer available exclusively for Civilianz Previous students 🤩.
For more details, please contact 👇🏻
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment