|Name of organisation||NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED – MADRAS ATOMIC POWER STATION|
|Name of Post||Draughtsman (Civil)|
|Upper Age Limit||24 years|
|Salary||Rs 7,700/- to 8,855/-|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Start date to apply online||02.02.2022|
|Last date to apply online||02.03.2022|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited a premier Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof. Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules, 1991 as amended from time to time in the Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam.
NAME OF POST
Name of Post
Name of Post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI Pass Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||24 years|
STANDARD OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
The candidates should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease. He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be aggravated by service or is likely to render him until unfit for service or to endanger of health of the public. He should also be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form, active or healed.
The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course and Trade competency.
STIPEND AND PERIOD OF TRAINING
Name of Post
Period of training
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Minimum Stipend of ₹7,700/- (for those who been engaged after one year of ITI Course) ₹8,855/- (for those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course) per month for National or State Certificate holders||1 year|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
2. The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E12153300082, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, MAPS. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
3. Candidates may download the Application Form (Annexure-I) from the NPCIL website. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for Apprentice Training.
4. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 01/MAPS/HRM/TA-XVI/2022.
5. Candidates should submit self attested photocopies of the certificates/ documents along with their application.
6. The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with of all supported documents may be sent to the following address:
Dy. Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station,
Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
7. The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date Le. 02.03.2022 Applications received after the last date for any reasons will not be considered.
8. Incomplete/erroneous application or applications without proper enclosures will be summarily rejected without any communication.
1. Candidates should submit duly filled application in the prescribed format only.
2. Candidates should submit only one Application.
3. The period of Apprentice Training will be one year only.
4. The applicants who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training partially/fully for a period of one year or more in any discipline need not apply.
5. The applicants found suitable will have to appear for the Trade Test Certificate verification, Candidates called for the Trade Test Certificate verification, shall meet the related expenses by themselves.
6. The application form should be accompanied by two Conduct Certificates recently obtained from 2 Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution (Originals). The application with one Conduct Certificate attached will not be entertained.
7. Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training. the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
8. Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade Only on passing the test, a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
9. The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on completion of their training.
10. Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
11. Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to neighbouring village around the Plant Site.
12. Applications with incomplete particulars or without attaching self attested copies of certificates required or otherwise not in accordance with other requirement of this notice are liable to be rejected.
13. Police Verification Certificate: Madras Atomic Power Station being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed only after submission of Police Verification by Sub-Inspector or above of their area. You may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
Start Date to apply Online
Last Date to apply Online
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
NPCIL – MAPS JOB NOTIFICATION RECRUITMENT 2022!!!