|Name of the organization||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee-Civil|
|Start Date to apply Online||24 October 2023|
|Last Date to apply Online||13 November 2023|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is a Schedule ‘A’, ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India which was incorporated on 23rd Oct 1989 under the Company Act, 1956. POWERGRID is a listed Company, with 51.34% holding of Government of India and the balance is held by Institutional Investors and public.
POWERGRID is mainly engaged in the business of transmission of power through its EHVAC/HVDC transmission network. The company has diversified into telecom business by leveraging its Pan India transmission network through stringing of optical ground wire(OPGW).POWERGRID has provided/providing consultancy services to domestic and international clients by leveraging its capability and experience in the field of power transmission, sub transmission, distribution management, load dispatch & communication etc.
NAME OF THE POST
|Name of the post||Engineer Trainee-Civil|
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Engineer Trainee-Civil||Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA|
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Engineer Trainee-Civil||28 years (Candidates should have been born on or after 10.11.1995)|
NO OF VACCANCIES
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Engineer Trainee-Civil||Rs. 40,000/- (along with IDA, HRA, and Perks @12% of basic pay during the training period)|
The selection process comprises the evaluation of normalized scores (out of 100) in the respective GATE 2023 paper, a Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
1)Candidates will be shortlisted for the Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview based on their normalized GATE-2023 scores. The criteria for shortlisting will be determined by the management. Candidates have the option of participating in the Group Discussion and interview in either Hindi or English.
2)Shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to access their interview call letter and other relevant documents through their candidate login.
3)Candidates selected for the Group Discussion and Interview will need to bring the documents specified in their interview call letter.
4)To be considered for empanelment, candidates must pass the Personal Interview, with a minimum threshold of 40% for UR and EWS candidates, and 30% for reserved vacancies.
5)There are no specific qualifying marks for the Group Discussion.
6)The evaluation process gives different weight to the following parameters: GATE 2023 Marks (out of 100) – 85%, Group Discussion – 3%, and Personal Interview – 12%.
7)Candidates who are shortlisted for the Group Discussion and interview may also undergo a Behavioral Assessment, and the results of this assessment will be taken into consideration during the interview.
- Interested candidates, regardless of prior applications at POWERGRID/CTUIL, must register online using their GATE-2023 registration number and details on the POWERGRID website, https://www.powergrid.in. Carefully enter your GATE-2023 Registration Number and other required information. Once submitted, no changes to your GATE-2023 Registration Number or Name will be allowed.
- Fill out all application details accurately. Pay attention to the email fields as important communications will be through emails.
- After completing the application, click “Submit.” If accepted, a unique Registration Number will be generated.
- Your primary email ID is your Login ID, and the unique Registration Number is your password for accessing the POWERGRID Online application system.
- If you are not exempt from application fees (only SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/D-ExSM candidates are exempt), log in to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500 through online mode to complete your application process.
- No hard copies need to be sent by postal mail.
- Incomplete applications or those without required application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- During GD/Interview/Joining at POWERGRID/CTUIL, provide your GATE 2023 Admit card and GATE 2023 Score card for verification.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph and other necessary documents as specified.
- Accurately enter your Name, Date of Birth, and category. Be prepared to submit relevant certificates in the prescribed format.
- Once submitted, applications cannot be changed.
- Keep a printed copy of the completed application for reference.
- Retain your GATE 2023 admit card and score card for verification during GD and interview.
- Bring a valid photo ID to the interview; photocopies won’t be accepted.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500 according to the provided instructions.
|Start date to apply||24 October 2023|
|Last date to apply||13 November 2023|
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.