Name of the organization
|TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
Name of the Post
|1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD)
2.Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD)
3.Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department)
4.Assistant Engineer (Highways Department)
5.Assistant Engineer(Civil) TANGEDCO
6.Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board)
7.Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board
8.Manager – Civil (TNCMPFL)
9.Assistant Engineer(Civil) Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing & Development Corporation Limited
Start Date to apply Online
Last Date to apply Online
As mandated by the Constitution of India, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consistently aims at creating and nurturing a public service which is independent, impartial, ethical, effective and being capable and enough to meet the new challenges faced by the government and responsive to the growing expectations of the public at large and marginalized sections in particular.
NO OF VACANCIES
Name of the Post
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD)||4|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD)||5|
|Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department)||1|
|Assistant Engineer (Highways Department)||53|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) TANGEDCO||5|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board)||1|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board||78|
|Manager – Civil (TNCMPFL)||1|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing & Development Corporation Limited||25|
Name of the post
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Water Resources Department, PWD) &
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (PWD)
| Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
Must have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch
|Assistant Engineer (Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department)||Must possess a B.E degree in Civil Engineering
Must have passed Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, and he should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
|Assistant Engineer (Highways Department)||Must possess degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examinations under Civil Engineering branch (renamed as Institution of Examinations)
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) TANGEDCO||Degree in Civil Engineering or A pass in AMIE (Sections A & B) under Civil Engineering or equivalent recognized by the UGC|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board)||Must possess a degree in Engineering (Civil)
Must have passed Sections A and B of the A.M.I.E (India) Examination with the following:-
i) A Pass in H.Sc. Examination
ii) Must have passed ‘Geology’ under Section B as an optional or additional subject.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board||Must possess a Degree in Engineering (Civil) from any university or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its Grant. Preference shall be given in the case of persons who possess the Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Engineering.|
|Manager – Civil (TNCMPFL)||Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil) Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing & Development Corporation Limited||Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering|
Selection will be made in two stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants’ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in written Examination subject to rule of reservation of appointments.
- A rank list will be prepared for interview posts after the conduct of oral test (Marks secured in written examination and oral test taken together). The candidates who have been selected for interview post will not be considered for non-interview posts.
- After finalisation of selection in respect of interview posts, a fresh rank list (Marks secured in written examination) will be prepared for selection of candidates in respect of non-interview posts, excluding the candidates who have been selected for interview post.
- Selection in respect of non-interview posts will be taken up after finalising the selection for interview posts.
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents in Annexure IV and signature will be rejected after due process.
9) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
|Last date upto which the Online Application can be edited/ submitted/ payment of fees can be made||11.11.2023|
|Online Application Correction Window period||From 16.11.2023 – 12.01 A.M. to 18.11.2023 – 11.59 P.M.|
|Last date upto which the applicants are permitted to upload / re-upload the documents||24.12.2023|
|Publication of Examination Results||February 2024|
|Certificate Verification / Oral Test||March 2024|
For detailed advertisement,
Civil Engineering മത്സരപരീക്ഷകൾക്കെല്ലാം ഇനി ഒരൊറ്റ solution 🔥
Basic level മുതൽ Advanced level വരെയുള്ള Civil Engineering subjects ക്ലാസ്സുകളും workout സെഷൻസും ഉൾപ്പെടുന്ന VAJRA BATCH by Civilianz ✨
Useful for all Civil Engineering Competitive exams ⭐📚
💎 Pre recorded classes taken by expert faculty team
💎 Assessment tests
💎 Mentor support
💎 Civil Engineering Handwritten notes (E-book)
💎 Discussion board for doubt clearance
📝 Video classes discussing higher level questions
📝 MCQ Book
📝 Notes of advanced level questions and answers (useful for GATE and ESE)
ഇനി പരീക്ഷകളെ അനായാസം നേരിടാം, വിജയം സുനിശ്ചിതമാക്കാം 🥇
For more details, contact 👇🏻
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.