Civil Engineering Topic Challenge by Civilianz
Civil Engineering Topic Challenge by Civilianz is a contest raised by Civilianz for nurturing the best teachers who are still hidden gems. The contest was open for all civil engineering aspirants across the state. We handpicked videos from enormous number of entries and based on certain criteria, finalised list of entries was made.
The main criterias were:
1. Selected video content should be clear and crisp.
2. It should be like free classes for Assistant Engineer and Overseer level exam preparations. We selected the criterion because of the upcoming exams like KWA Tracer and Assistant Engineer exams.
3. The topic conveyed through video should cover any one of KWA Tracer syllabus or Assistant Engineer Civil syllabus.
4. The entries should help aspirants as a free content for Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer and Overseer Civil Coaching.
5. This could help the aspirants as best coaching for Kerala PSC AE Civil and Overseer examinations as free classes.
All the requirement for contestant was:
🔰Record a video explaining a Civil Engineering Concept in competitive exam point of view.
🔰 Upload the video in your Google drive and share the link of uploaded file with us in the following google form.
🔰Sit back and Relax‼️
🔰Our panel will scrutinize your video and selected entries will be uploaded in Civilianz YouTube channel on May 15.
🔰Videos securing maximum likes within May 20 (Midnight) will get exciting rewards!
🥇Winner : Rs.3,000/-
🥈First Runnerup : Rs.2,000/-
🥉Second Runnerup : Rs.1,000/-
🏅All the selected entries also rewarded!🎁
Here is the list of selected entries after the final scrutiny by our expert panel.
You can vote for final entries by just liking that particular video.
Entries securing maximum videos within the cutoff date of May 20 will be the winner.
Civil Engineering Topic Challenge by Civilianz… The competition is ON here..! And its a talent search too… Do vote for your favourite video and let them excel!
Entry No: 1
Contestant Name: Divya George
Topic: Curves, Transportation
Entry No: 2
Contestant Name: Arathy Nair G R
Topic: Theodolite, Survey
Entry No: 3
Contestant Name: Arathy G R
Topic: Projections, Engg. Graphics
Entry No: 4
Contestant Name: Sonu Rasheed
Topic: Type of Glasses, Building Materials
Entry No: 5
Contestant Name: Dhanya P
Topic: Static Indeterminancy, Structural
Entry No: 6
Contestant Name: Jithin P U
Topic: Classification of Survey, Survey
Entry No: 7
Contestant Name: Ganga V Raju
Topic: Conic Sections, Engg.Graphics
Entry No: 8
Contestant Name: Dhanya P
Topic: Bricks, Building Material
Entry No: 9
Contestant Name: Aiswarya R
Topic: Magnetic Declination, Survey