DIRECT COACHING CLASSES FOR OVERSEER GRADE III EXAMS
LSGD Overseer Grade III exam which was announced to be conducted on 8th November 2021 is postponed to 21st November 2021.
Make the best use of the extended dead line of Overseer Grade III exams!!
Strike while the iron is hot and get the best deal out of it!!
Now let’s put this time to good use. Civilianz the best Civil Engineering coaching centre in Kerala with the elite crew of Civil Engineers is here to provide you the best guidance and classes par excellence.
Prepare for LSGD Overseer Grade III exams through our top quality coaching classes.
Here is the most awaited opportunity to attend the Direct Classroom Crash course. The classes for LSGD Overseer Grade III exams will commence on 24th October 2021 at our Trivandrum Centre.
The features of the class include:
Direct contact classes
Comprehensive class sessions covering the entire syllabus
More than 40 sessions
Expert faculty support
Previous question paper discussion
Short cut study tips
Course Fee: Rs. 8,000/- Rs. 5000/- only
The duration of the course is 1 month. The classes will be conducted strictly as per the syllabus of Overseer Grade III exam which is given below:
BASIC ENGINEERING DRAWING (10 Marks)
- Drawing instruments, equipment and materials
- Lettering, dimensioning and scale
- Plane geometrical construction
- Conic section and projection
SURVEYING (15 Marks)
- Conventional surveying
- Introduction and terms used in chain, compass, plane table and leveling survey
- Principle of leveling, Type of leveling, Reduction of levels
- Contouring ,Theodolite survey
- Modern and advanced surveying instruments
BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION (25 Marks)
- Stone, Brick, Tiles, Cement, Lime and filler materials
- Plane cement Concrete, Reinforced cement concrete
- Foundation, Masonry, Roofing, Flooring
- Building finishes and services
- Temporary structural treatment for building construction
BUILDING DRAWING AND ESTIMATING (15 Marks)
- Building rules and byelaws
- Estimation, Rules and methods of measurements of work
- Rate analysis and valuation
HYDRAULICS AND IRRIGATION (15 Marks)
- Terms used in Irrigation
- Storage and diversion head works
- Reservoir, dam, canals, Cross drainage work
- Properties of fluid
- Measurement of pressure
- Type of Hydraulic energy
UNITS AND MENSURATION (6 Marks)
- Units of measurements
- Measurement of Perimeter and Area of triangles Polygons and circles
- Volume of Solids
APPLIED MECHANICS (6 Marks)
- Simple machines:-Load and effort, Mechanical advantage, Velocity ratio, efficiency
- Work power and energy
- Simple stress and strain
- Friction, Shear force and bending moment
- Speed and velocity
AUTOCAD (8 Marks)
- Introduction to AutoCAD
- Basic commands
- Drawing toolbar and modifying toolbar
- Plotting and printing
The earlier you begin, the better it would be. Start preparing with Civilianz and you will never go wrong!!
Vaccinated students are eligible for admission.
Limited seats!! Book your seat at the earliest.
For more details and admissions,
Leave a comment