COCHIN PORT TRUST JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of the Department
||Cochin Port Trust|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|Upper Age limit||63 years|
|Salary||60000 – 150000(Per Month)|
|Start Date to Apply||02 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||19 May, 2022|
Minimum Educational Qualifications, Experience, etc required : i. University Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent ii. 10years’ experience in Civil Engineering works. iii. Preference will be given to Port experienced officers OR i. Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent ii. 15 years’ experience in Civil Engineering works. iii. Preference will be given to Port experienced officers
|Name of the Post||Experience|
|Consultant||5 – 15 years|
1. The applications received shall be shortlisted based on the notified eligibility criteria of the post and the shortlisted applicants would be called for an interview.
2. In case of large number of applications, Cochin Port reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for interview out of eligible candidates.
3. The short listing will be based on higher qualification, length and range of experience, accreditations, certifications and special achievements.
4. The date, venue and time of the interview shall be intimated to the candidates by issue of call letters via email only.
5. The candidates will be required to attend the interview on the date intimated to them vide the call letter. The interviews may be conducted through Video conference.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Consultant||60000 – 150000(Per Month)|
As per the Cochin Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years , as on 01-04-2022.
|KERALA WATER AUTHORITY AE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWER KEY|
|KWA ASSISTANT ENGINEER PSC NOTIFICATION ALERT|
|KWA ASSISTANT ENGINEER DEPARTMENT PSC NOTIFICATION ALERT|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to send their application (as per the format attached) to Secretary, Cochin Port email: email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the post of Consultant” on or before 19th May 2022
A. Posting: The posting will be Kavaratti. However, Cochin Port, at its direction, may depute or transfer the officer to any of the Islands on Administrative requirements.
B. TA/DA on official tour would be applicable as per eligibility, based on submissions of application along with original bills.
C. Date for Reckoning eligibility criteria: The cutoff date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of post qualification, inline experience and age shall be 01st May 2022 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
D. Contract tenure: The contract shall be for a period of 11 months from the date of engagement, extendable only at the discretion of the Cochin Port, based on the performance and requirement with a compulsory gap of one day.
E. Accommodation: As per availability and eligibility as per prevalent rules.
F. Leave: Eligible to avail maximum of two and half days leave with remuneration for every completed month of service from the date of engagement in addition to other holidays of the Administration. Leave will not be carried forwarded or granted on expiry of the contact. No encashment of leave is admissible on termination of service.
G. Work Timings: The officer will have to work as per the flexi office timings applicable to regular employees of the Lakshadweep Administration. If required as per exigencies of work, the officer shall be required to attend office on holidays also without any additional compensation. The officer shall work from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm with half an hour lunch break from Monday to Saturday if appointed by the Lakshadweep Administration.
H. Medical Benefits: The officer will not be eligible for Cochin Port’s medical benefits.
I. Termination: The contract may be terminated by either side by one month’s notice or payment of notice pay in lieu thereof. The contract employment will not confer any right to claim extension or regularization in service.
J. Selection process: Candidates are requested to send their application (as per the format attached) to Secretary, Cochin Port email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Application for the post of Consultant” on or before 19th May 2022 along with the attested copies of the following documents.
1. Educational qualification and certificates.
2. Experience certificates
3. Proof of Date of Birth
4. Medical fitness certificate
5. Identify proof (Aadhaar/PAN/Passport/Election photo ID card/Driving License) The applications received shall be shortlisted based on the notified eligibility criteria of the post and the shortlisted applicants would be called for an interview.These documents shall be verified prior to the candidates being allowed to participate for the interview. (Not required in case of VC interview. However all documents would be checked at the time of joining, if selected)
1. Mode of Selection will be as detailed:
a. Qualifications and Work experience-85%
b. Personal interview-15% (5% for overall personality, general knowledge &
communication skills and 10% for knowledge in related subject)
1. Indian Nationals only need to apply.
2. After selection, the waitlist panel will be valid for a period of twelve months from the date of finalization and shall be applicable in case of selected candidates not joining for any reason or selected candidates separating from the Administration.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any information while filling up the application form or during the verification process. In any such case, the candidature/engagement made shall be treated as null/void at any stage in the selection process
4. Candidates are advised to regularly check their e-mail (provided in the application form) and the Cochin Port Authority website for information (cochinport.gov.in).
5. The engagement of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit by Port approved hospital.
6. After communication of selection, the selected candidates must join within a period of 30 days otherwise the offer of engagement will be cancelled.
7. The selection of candidates for selection process shall be at the discretion of the Cochin Port regarding eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all candidates. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for document verification/interview.
8. The decision of Cochin Port regarding eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all candidates. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for document vertical/interview.
9. Any corrigendum/updates to the advertisement will be published on Cochin Port website only. The candidates are requested to check Cochin Port’s website regularly.
10. Candidate will appear for the interview at their own cost and risk. Cochin Port will not be responsible for any expenditure. Injury or losses etc, of any nature.
11. Cochin Port reserves the right to cancel the process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
12. The Officers on contract shall perform the duties assigned by the concerned officer in-charge or his/her representative from time to time. He/She maintain absolute secrecy of all the facts and documents which come to his/her knowledge during the period of his/her engagement in the discharge of duties assigned to him/her at all times.
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment