|Name of organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of Post||1. Draughtsman (Civil)
|Vacancy||1. Draughtsman (Civil) – 87
2. Civil – 02
3. Surveyor – 10
|Start date to apply||27.04.2022|
|Last date to apply||15.05.2022|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 20 work centres.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Goa, Cambay, Vadodara, Ankleshwar, Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Silchar, Nazira & Sivasagar, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Karaikal, Agartala, Kolkata||87|
|Surveyor||Kolkata, Agartala, Nazira & Sivasagar||10|
Name of post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Draughtsman (Civil)||24 years|
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
3. Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
4. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course at the time of verification of documents.
5. ONGC shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area.
6. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website
7. Candidates can apply for one Trade Code ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade Code will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the training. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification.
8. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
9. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Apprentices Act, 1961. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
10. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
11. Applications/Registration which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall
not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
12. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
13. The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961and Rules 1992 as amended from time to time
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Please check if your are eligible to apply for the seats based on the qualification criteria
2. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of Govt. of India
3. After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website
4. It may be noted that in case candidate does not pre-register themselves online with concerned BOAT/ NSDC and subsequently after selection as apprentice in ONGC, their registration of contract as apprentice does not happen with BOAT/ NSDC/RDSDEs due to any reason, the candidate himself shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled and offer shall be issued to next candidate from the panel.
5. The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year.
6. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) ready before applying online.
7. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
8. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
9. After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
SELECTION AND JOINING
1. Selected candidates will be intimated through their registered mail ID.
2. The verification of the original documents shall be done prior to joining on a specific date. A registration form will be generated once the candidate is selected. A print out of the same may be taken from the website and brought during document verification.
3. The list of documents and originals to be brought for verification shall be intimated to the selected candidates.
Start date for submission of online application
Last date for submission of online application
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.