|Name of organisation||CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP)|
|Name of Post||1. Sr. Technical Officer
2. Technical Assistant
|Vacancy||1. Sr. Technical Officer – 01
2. Technical Assistant – 02
|Upper Age Limit||1. Sr. Technical Officer – 35 years
2. Technical Assistant – 28 years
|Salary||Rs. 35400 to 177500/-|
|Application mode||Online, Postal|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Start date to apply online||29/12/2021|
|Last date to apply online||10/02/2022|
|Last date for Receipt of printout copy of application||25/02/2022|
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP), Lucknow is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. CSIR-CIMAP undertakes basic and applied research in important areas of plant sciences.
NAME OF POST
Name of Post
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||02|
Name of Post
Minimum Educational Qualification
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering) with minimum 55% marks and two years experience in the relevant area/field.|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||Diploma in Civil Engineering of atleast 3 years full-time duration with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 years in the relevant area/field
Diploma in Civil Engineering of atleast 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses with minimum 60% marks and experience of 02 years in relevant area/field.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE
Name of Post
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||M.Tech. in Civil Engineering.|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||35 years|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||28 years|
Name of Post
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||Rs.56100 – 177500/-|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 35400- 112400/-|
JOB SPECIFICATION AND PLACE OF POSTING
Name of Post
|Sr. Technical Officer (Civil Engineering)||Planning, Supervision and all activities related to construction and maintenance of civil engineering works.||Lucknow|
|Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering)||Preparation of estimate, drawings, surveying, maintenance, construction work and all activities related to civil engineering works at the Institute and its Research Centres.||Lucknow|
BENEFITS UNDER COUNCIL SERVICE
a. These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (TA) etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR Residence allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
b. In addition to the emoluments indicated against each category of posts, benefits such as applicability of New Pension Scheme 2004, reimbursements of Medical Expenses, Leave Travel Concession, Conveyance advance and House Building Advance are available as per CSIR rules.
c. CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion Scheme for technical & support staff.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of submission of online applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts as on the last date of receipt of the application. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. The hard copy (print-out) of the application generated after filling online application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions etc. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
4. In respect of Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.
5. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for trade test/skill test/ physical/ personality assessment test/written test or interview.
6. If any document/certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or notary is to be submitted
7. The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualifications prescribed for that post.
8. Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed under GOI instructions are encouraged to apply.
9. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections applying against the post(s) reserved for this category are required to produce an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a competent authority as per DOPT, Govt. of India rules.
10. Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible for appearing in trade test/skill test/ physical/personality assessment test/written test or interview
11. The decision of the CIMAP/CSIR in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/Trade test/Skill test/written test or interview will be final and binding on the candidates.
12. The selected persons should be ready to serve at any of the offices/Research Centres of CSIR- CIMAP located at Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar, Purara (Distt. Bageshwar) or at any place of posting in India as per need of CSIR-CIMAP R&D activities.
13. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
14. Certificates/documents in support of experience must specify duration of experience in terms of date/month/year
15. The number of vacancies indicated against each category/post is provisional and may vary at the time of selection.
16. NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED
|All candidates except SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/Women/PWD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR Candidates||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill the prescribed application form ONLINE by accessing the website
2. For online application process please refer ‘How to apply online’ instructions, ‘Fee Payment Procedure’ and ‘Application Form Replica’ available on the above-mentioned website.
3. The application is to be submitted in four distinct steps, as below:
b. Fee Submission
c. Application Submission
d. Dispatch of Printout copy (Hard Copy) of online application along with all relevant documents by post.
4. The Printout of the application, generated after online submission, duly accompanied by self-attested copies of the requisite certificates/mark sheets of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, and community certificate, if any, addressed to the ″Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Post Office-CIMAP, Lucknow-226015″should reach this office by speed post/registered post on or before 25-02-2022. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application for each post indicating the Code No. of the post.
5. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute.
6. Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders and in which vigilance clearance should also be recorded.
7. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained.
8. Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned, without photograph and applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
|Start date for Online Application||29/12/2021|
|Last date for Online application||10/02/2022|
|Last date for Receipt of printout copy of application alongwith all relevant documents at CIMAP||25/02/2022|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.