|Name of organisation||NHPC LIMITED|
|Name of Post||Trainee Engineer|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 to 1,60,000|
|Application Fee||Rs 295|
|Start date to apply online||22/12/2021|
|Last date to apply online||17/01/2022|
NHPC, a premier Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro Power Projects, 01 Wind Power Project & 01 Solar Power Project with an installed capacity of 7071.2 MW including projects developed in Joint Venture.
NAME OF POST
Name Of Post
Name Of Post
|Trainee Engineer||Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from recognized Indian University|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Trainee Engineer||30 years|
Name of Post
|Trainee Engineer||Rs 50,000 to 1,60,000|
Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations/ Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC located in various parts of the country or abroad.
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./04/2021 as per merit based on the GATE – 2021 score
The shortlisted candidates will be called to Corporate Office, Faridabad for verification of their documents/ certificates for which travelling allowance shall be paid as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Candidates will be provisionally selected and extended offer of appointment only after verification of the documents/ certificates amongst the candidates who appear for documents/certificates verification at Corporate Office and their documents are verified and found in order.
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement and Surety bond to successfully complete a minimum period of four years of service in NHPC Limited including the period spent on training. The amount of bond is INR 2,50,000/- for General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS candidates and INR 1,25,000/- for SC/ST candidates.
|All candidates except SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category||Rs 295/-|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category||Nil|
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Only candidates who have valid GATE-2021 score with GATE Registration Number, candidates who have valid CA/CMA score with CA/CMA certificate and candidates who have valid CS score with CS membership certificate can register online in NHPC’s website.
2. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility & correctness of information on Application Form before paying the registration fee.
3. Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2021 Registration Number, CA/CMA Registration Number & CS Registration Number as applicable.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate is shortlisted / selected, based on the information given by him / her and does not fulfill the same / meet the criteria, he / she will not be allowed to join.
3. Only GATE- 2021 score (Marks out of 100) is valid for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical). GATE score of 2020 or prior is not valid.
4. Candidate is required to obtain requisite marks / grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking average of all the semesters / years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester / year by Institute / University.
5. No representation will be entertained for relaxation of prescribed criteria under any circumstances.
6. Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are also eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to internal circular before filling up the application.
7. Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
8. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
9. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
10. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to attach scanned copy of NOC along with testimonials with their application form.
11. In case of any ambiguity / dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
12. NHPC reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
13. NHPC reserves the right to increase / decrease the vacancies as per requirement.
14. In case of any dispute, the competent court at Faridabad / High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
|Start date for receiving online application||22/12/2021|
|Last date for receiving of online application||17/01/2022|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
NHPC LTD JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!