|Name of organisation||CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR), DHANBAD|
|Name of Post||1. Project Assistant
2. Project Associate – I
|Vacancy||1. Project Assistant – 02
2. Project Associate – I – 02
|Upper Age Limit||1. Project Assistant – 50 years
2. Project Associate – I – 35 years
|Salary||Rs 20000 to Rs 31000/-|
|Date of Walk In Interview||24/02/2022|
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR), DHANBAD, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and utilization. The laboratory also strives to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for country’s energy security and growth with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment.
NAME OF POST
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Project Associate – I||02|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum equivalent 65% marks|
|Project Associate – I||1. B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum equivalent 65% marks
2. GATE or CSIR-UGC NET Qualified candidates
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|Project Assistant||50 years|
|Project Associate – I||35 years|
|Name of Post||Remuneration|
|Project Assistant||Rs 20000/-|
|Project Associate – I||Rs 31000/-|
1. Notification, addendum/corrigendum, date of Interview will be made available only on the Institutes website
2. Candidate must produce Original Educational MARKS SHEETS of ALL Semester and Certificates for checking before appearing in the Interview, otherwise he/she will be debarred from appearing in Interview.
3. Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill up hard copy of application in which Applicant should mention the Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, Year of Passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application Form and bring the same application which along with all the required certificate mark sheets etc on the date of Walk-In-Interview. Candidates are also requested to carry the conversion formula of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA in percentage.
4. Selected Candidate(s) will be engaged for the period of one year initially or upto completion of project period, whichever is earlier. Selected Candidate invariably refer to the Advertisement/ Notification No. during any correspondence with Office.
5. After joining of selected candidate(s), accommodation facility will be made available in the premises of CSIR-CIMFR or at the Project site otherwise House Rent Allowance will be payable as decided by the concerned committee.
6. A Panel of waitlisted candidates will be made for any other rurming/ongoing/proposed Project of CSIR-CIMFR. Selected Candidates may be deputed at Institute’s premises or Project Site. Candidates, who have no requisite qualifications on the date of Walk-In-Interview,will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-In-Interview
7. No Transport Allowance is Admissible to the Candidate. Hindi Language can be opted as a Medium of Communication during the Walk-In-Interview. Medical Facility at the Dispensary of Institute will be made available to the selected working candidate only.
8. Candidates must report at the mentioned place of Walk-ln-Interview upto 11.30 am on the date of Walk-ln-Interview. Duration of Walk-ln-Interview, depends upon the number of candidates on that particular date
|Name of Post||Walk In Interview Date|
|Project Associate – I||24/02/2022|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.