APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR STIPENDIARY TRAINEES CATEGORY— I & II FOR TRAINING IN NRB, Tarapur Kalpakkamand PRPD, Kalpakkam.
|Name of the Department||DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY|
|Name of the post||TRAINEES|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Upper Age Limit||18 years-22 years|
|Start Date to Apply||01.04.2022|
|End Date to Apply||30.04.2022.|
Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. NRB reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for interview.
|Name of the post||Nature of Duties|
|TRAINEES||Civil Construction Work|
HOW TO APPLY
Applications may be submitted ONLY ONLINE by visiting the link The facility of online application will be opened from 01.04.2022 For online submission of application, please visit the website. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date(30.04.2022)
|Stipendiary Trainees||Pay Level|
|SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT/C(Group ’B’ Non-Gazetted||Rs.44900|
Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online. (1) For post Nos.1.1 to 1.7 and DR/1 – Rs.150/-
|KSCC – ENGINEERING ASSISTANT GRADE III RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|Draftsman Grade II / Draftsman Civil/ Tradesman Civil Provisional Answer key|
|ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!|
1. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
2. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
3. The validity of operation of WAIT LIST will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
4. The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written exam/Trade test/interview in Hindi or English (as applicable).
5. The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date (30.04.2022)of receipt of applications (as applicable).
6. SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route(subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are alreadyin Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination. Download TA forms from TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self -attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket. For this purpose, candidates are requested to download and provide the information in Annexure-6 (downloaded from the website
7. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview. NRB, BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
8. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
9. NRB reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason there of.
10. Any subsequent Amendments/Modifications etc. on this matter will be notified only in the website , which may be visited toby the candidates regularly.
11. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
12. Candidates who have not acquired/would not be acquiring the Educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of application (30.04.2022) are not eligible and need not apply.
13. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same need to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks, as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. If percentage of the marks is not indicated, the candidature will not be considered.
14. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., are required to submit “NO OBJECTIONCERTIFICATE” at the time of skill test/interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the skill test/interview.
15. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should clearly indicate the same in the application(even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of skill test/interview failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
16. Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
17. Candidates while appearing for the Written Test/Skill Test/Interview must bring a print out of the admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the documents in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card ) in original.
18. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form and verification of the documents produced by them. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
19. Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil posts under Central Government in Group C posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex- servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen category.
20. WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED ATMUMBAI and CHENNAI only.
21. Skill Test (Stage-3) for Category-II will be conducted in Mumbai only.
22. Interview for Category-I will be held in Mumbai only.
For more details download the notification
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.