|Name of organisation
|Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board – DSSSB
|Name of Post
|Start date to apply
|Last date to apply
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
NAME OF POSTS
Name of post
|Delhi Transport Corporation
Name of post
|Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
Name of post
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must be eligible in terms of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as per Recruitment Rules notified by the User Department for the post in which he/she intends to apply
3. The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on 09/05/2022.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on DSSSB’s portal. The instructions for Registration are available on the Board’s website. Registration with DSSSB is a onetime exercise. The user ID and password generated after registration should be used to log in whenever a candidate is applying for examinations of the posts notified by DSSSB. No separate registration is required for each of examination conducted by DSSSB.
2. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 20th April, 2022 upto 9th May, 2022 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
3. The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up Online Application Form for the post concerned.
4. The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5. The opening date for submission of online application is 20-04-2022. The closing date for submission of online application is 09-05-2022 (11:59 pm).
6. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. DSSSB will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications for reasons beyond its control.
7. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. Once online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification (including change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard.
Candidates except Women, SC, ST, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman category
Women, SC, ST, P.W.D. & Ex-serviceman candidates
MODE OF SELECTION
1. The selection shall be made through Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
2. Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized (If required) by using the formula published by DSSSB and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and selection.
3. Draft Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be displayed on the website of DSSSB after the Examination. Candidates may go through the draft Answer Keys and submit online objections, if any, within the stipulated time limit given by the Board.
4. DSSSB reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
5. Provisional selection in the examination confers no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post.
6. The admission at all stages of the examination is purely provisional, subject to his/her satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions prescribed for the respective Department(s). If, upon verification, at any time before or after the examination, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination will be summarily cancelled.
1. The vacancies advertised are liable to vary (increase or decrease). In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/loss.
2. The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement or part of it at any stage.
3. The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only
4. The Board reserves the right to cancel a part or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/ malpractice noticed by the Board.
5. The Board reserves the right to change or make amendment in the examination scheme, any time before the examination, if so required.
6. In case any candidate is caught/ found to be in possession of any gadget/instrument, he/ she would be
debarred from the examination and legal proceedings shall also be initiated against the candidates.
Opening Date of Application
Closing Date of Application
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
DSSSB JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!