NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED – NPCIL JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of Post||Executive Trainees – Civil|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/-|
|Start date to apply||13/04/2022|
|Last date to apply||28/04/2022|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Executive Trainees – Civil||33|
Name of post
|Executive Trainees – Civil||1. BE/B Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
2. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Executive Trainees – Civil||26 years|
1. Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
2. Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only GATE 2020/GATE 2021/ GATE 2022 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement. GATE score of 2019 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained.
3. Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Scores.
4. ‘Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved.
5. Result of shortlisting for interview shall be made available to candidates under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login.
6. Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS. Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
7. Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview subject to medical fitness. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
8. Separate merit list based on interview marks will be prepared for each PwBD category for which vacancies are reserved & PwBDs will be selected in the order of merit from this list
9. On receipt of Offer of Traineeship, Empanelled candidates will be required to submit their Acceptance form whether they want to join NPCIL or not through email within the stipulated date.
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Interviews are scheduled tentatively from 13th to 25th June, 2022. Interviews will be conducted at following four venue viz. Mumbai, Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS), Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) and Kaiga Generating Station (KGS). Candidates are advised to indicate preference of venue to appear for interview in the online application form. However, NPCIL reserves the right to allocate Date/Venue for interview as it may deem fit which will be duly informed to the candidate and no further request for any change shall be entertained in this regard.
OFFER OF TRAINEESHIP
Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered traineeship as per the Policy of the Corporation in vogue. On successful completion of training, the selected candidates will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C. They will be on probation for a period of one year and shall be confirmed in the post on successful completion of the probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying in NPCIL.
2. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/ application form etc. to NPCIL before interview.
3. Candidate is requested to make a note of the login id and password, as she/he will need this to login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
4. Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and no rounding off of marks should be done e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
5. Applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website, if shortlisted for the interview.
6. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
7. Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
8. Please note that the ‘Online Application Form’ without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
Male candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC categories
SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female applicants and employees of NPCIL
1. Only Indian Nationals above 18 years of age are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfils the eligibility criteria.
3. For queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
4. All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE appropriate statutory authority.
5. Applicants appearing in the final year/semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute/College/University at the time of appearing for interview.
6. Interested & eligible serving employees of NPCIL after applying online are required to take the print out of online application form and send it through proper channel.
7. Interview Call Letter will not be considered, if the application fee has not been paid on or before 28/04/2022 (1700 hrs) in respect of those applicants who are required to pay application fee.
SYLLABUS OF AE – KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
IISER JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
CIVILIANZ BAGGED AWARD FOR BEST EDTECH FIRM IN TECHNICAL EXAM COACHING : 2021
8. The candidate’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste/category certificates being verified from appropriate authorities and verification of other testimonials.
9. Category (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
10. Original documents (for verification) and self-attested copies as detailed in the advertisement along with duly signed hard copy of the Online Application are required to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
11. Appointment of the candidate in NPCIL is provisional and subject to verification of Character & Antecedents and Special Security Questionnaire by the prescribed authorities.
12. The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
13. Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
14. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Commencement of Online Application
Last Date of submission of Online Application
|28/04/2022 (Till 5:00 pm)|
Payment of Application Fee
|13/04/2022 to 28/04/2022|
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment