|Name of organization||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO)|
|Name of post||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil|
|Salary||Rs 37,000/- p.m|
|Application fees||Rs 500/-|
|Starting date to apply||18-06-2021|
|Last date to apply||08-07-2021|
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2015 State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has strong work force of more than 13,000 employees with its transmission network spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and transmitting to DISCOMs.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil||52|
At present there are 52 clear vacancies in the category of VSJE(Civil). However, in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from the date of publishing of result due to promotion, retirement etc.
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Civil||1. B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) Full Time Regular Course only from
Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
2. The knowledge of computer operations and good command over English and Gujarati Language is essential.
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
|For UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||Rs 500/- inclusive of GST|
|For SC & ST candidates||Rs 250/- inclusive of GST|
Period of Engagement and Scope of Career Development
The selected candidates shall be appointed initially for a period of 5 (Five) years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer on regular establishment in the pay scale of ₹45400 – 101200 subject to satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer)
|1st Year||Rs 37,000/- p.m|
|2nd Year||Rs 39,000/- p.m|
|3rd Year||Rs 39,000/- p.m|
|4th Year||Rs 39,000/- p.m|
|5th Year||Rs 39,000/- p.m|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only, compulsorily through website. The candidates shall have to generate Registration ID online by filling-up the online Application Form.
The candidates should retain the printout of Registration Form and the same shall be required at all stages during recruitment process.
2. The candidates shortlisted for online test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document/certificate at present.
The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of original documents / certificates at appropriate stage.
3. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
4. Since the shortlisting and further process shall be purely on the basis of details submitted by the candidates in online application form, the candidates must fully ensure that they fulfill the requisite criteria and all the details are filled-up correctly in every respect and nothing should be concealed or withheld by them.
5. The persons who are convicted in any court of law are not eligible to apply as per rules.
ONLINE EXAM AND RESULT
1. The exam will be conducted by online mode only considering the number of candidates registered.
2. The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
There shall be negative marking system and ¼ th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. The question paper will be in English Language only
3. If applications are received in large number, the examination will be held in multiple batches / sessions and candidates’ scores shall be normalized as per Normalization formula given herewith on the last page.
4. After completion of online exam, the provisional Answer Key will be published. The candidates can view provisional Answer Key and in case of any objection the same can be raised on payment of fees within prescribed time on publishing the same. This will also be through online mode only.
1. As per GSO-3 Dtd.19.01.2015 and subsequent amendments thereof, in online examination the minimum eligibility cut-off marks for selection will be 50 for Unreserved category candidates and 45 marks for reserved category candidates.
If online exam is held in multiple batches / sessions, the marks shall be considered after normalization as per the normalization formula given herewith on the last page.
2. 5% marks (of secured marks in online test / normalized score in case of multiple batches) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for widow female candidates
3. The selection list as and when required as per the vacancy and roster position shall be drawn from the result published. The result published shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of publication.
4. The Management reserves the right to cancel the selection list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The selection for the above posts shall be on the basis of marks obtained in online exam and subject to reservation rules and successful document verification.
1. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (Graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University / Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them alongwith decimals.
2. The PwD (Person with Disability) candidates shall have to submit Certificate of Civil Surgeon indicating the nature and existing percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
3. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of document verification, failing which, their candidature will be rejected.
4. If the selected candidate is working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his/her duty, failing which, his/her appointment order shall stand cancelled.
5. Filling up of the posts is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The decision of management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
6. The vacancies shall arise throughout the year and the appointment is subject to requirement as per roster points applicable from time to time during the year.
7. On appointment, the candidates shall be posted anywhere under the jurisdiction of GETCO. In case of female candidates, five choice places shall be obtained as per rules and depending upon vacancies they may be posted at one of the choice places in the descending order. However, this will not be a matter of right.
8. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
9. No any travelling fare will be paid to any candidate for attending the online exam / document verification as the case may be.
|Date of commencement of online application||18.06.2021|
|Last date to apply||08.07.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD