|Name of the organization||GRSE|
|Name of the Post||1) Graduate Apprentice(Civil)
|Start Date to apply Online||30 September 2023|
|Last Date to apply Online||29 October 2023|
The origin of GRSE dates back to 1884. Initially, the company was engaged in the business of operating shipbuilding and repair workshops as an unincorporated entity. Subsequently, “Garden Reach Workshops Limited” was officially incorporated on February 26, 1934, under the Companies Act, 1913, with the Registrar of Companies in Calcutta.
Moreover, it underwent a name change, becoming “Garden Reach Workshops Private Limited” on November 5, 1957. Notably, in 1960, the organization underwent nationalization and was brought under the umbrella of the Ministry of Defence. Ever since, the share capital of the company has been exclusively owned by the President of India, in conjunction with nominees as deemed necessary from time to time.
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)||Should have a Degree in Engineering (Civil)Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering examination in calendar
year 2021, 2022 or 2023 are only eligible.
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||Should have a Degree in Engineering (Civil) .Candidates who have passed Degree in Engineering / Technology
examination in calendar year 2021, 2022 or 2023 are only eligible.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)||18-26|
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||18-26|
DURATION OF TRAINING
|Name of the post||Duration|
|Graduate Apprentice (Civil)||12 Months|
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||12 Months|
i) The detailed advertisement and procedure of application are available in “Career Section” of GRSE Website: www.grse.in and in https://jobapply.in/grse2023app
ii) Online Application Process: All candidates have to submit ONLINE application through ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.nic.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2023app . Please refer “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal for further information.
iii) All candidates are required to apply through ONLINE mode ONLY. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted.
iv) Candidates are required to ensure eligibility as per the Detailed Advertisement
v) Applicants are advised to keep ready valid e-mail ID, mobile number and scan copy of his / her Passport size colour photograph (max. 100 KB size) before start filling the online application. The email ID and Mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
GRSE SELECTION PROCESS
1) Candidates applying for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) are provided the flexibility to select their training location, be it at Kolkata or Ranchi.
2)The comprehensive assessment encompasses the AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), the Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice, and the Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
3) Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
4) Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents .
5) Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice GRSE
6) It is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as Apprentice.
|Start date to apply||30 September 2023|
|Last date to apply||29 October 2023|
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.