|Name of the organization||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee-Civil|
|Start Date to apply Online||16th January 2024 (Tentative)|
|Last Date to apply Online||18th February 2024 (Tentative)|
POWERGRID, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State Transmission System and operation of national & regional power grids.
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic engineering graduates to join its fold as ENGINEER TRAINEEs tentatively in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Computer Science through GATE 2024.
NAME OF THE POST
|Name of the post|
|Diploma Trainee- Civil|
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2024 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2024 Organizing Body
|Name of the post||Corresponding GATE 2024 Paper|
|Diploma Trainee- Civil||CE|
|Name of the post||Essential Qualification|
|Diploma Trainee- Civil||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/
Institute. Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA *
|Name of the post||Upper Age Limit|
|Diploma Trainee- Civil||28 years as on 31.12.2023|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2024.
- For details on GATE 2024, please visit https://gate2024.iisc.ac.in/ .
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 10th January 2024 (Tentative).
- Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 16th Jan 2024 to 18th Feb 2024 (Tentative). Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2024 Application No., GATE 2024 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergrid.in.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit nonrefundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2024 Admit card and GATE 2024 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview /pre-employment medical examination/ Joining in POWERGRID.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2024, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2024. Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2024 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
Qualifying marks in GATE 2024 shall be as decided by GATE 2024 conducting authority. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2024, in the corresponding paper. Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the GD/Interview in Hindi or English. Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System.
Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment.
GATE 2024 Online Application
|Start Date of GATE Registration through GOAPS||30th August 2023|
|Closing Date for submission of online application||29th September 2023|
|Extended Closing Date for submission of online
|13th October 2023|
POWERGRID Online Application
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application
to POWERGRID (Tentative)
|16th January 2024|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to
|18th February 2024|
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.