IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts. The Institute is in search of suitable Indian Nationals for appointment on the following post on regular basis.
|Name of organisation||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur|
|Name of Post||1. Assistant Executive Engineer
2. Junior Engineer
3. Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)
4. Junior Technician
|Last date to apply Online||09.01.2023|
|Last date to apply||09.01.2023|
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode only up to 05.00 PM, 09/01/2023
The applicants shall be required to pay following application fee through the options of net banking and debit/ credit cards. In addition to application fee, the online bank’s/transaction charges + Service tax, if any, will also have to be borne by the candidate:
|1. Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs.1000/-
[ Rs.500/- for SC & ST applicants ]
|1. Junior Engineer
2. Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)
3. Junior Technician
- PwD and Female candidates are not required to pay the application fees for the post Assistant Executive Engineer.
- SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates are not required to pay the application fees for the remaining posts
- The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
|Assistant Executive Engineer||1st class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with at least three years of experience|
|Junior Engineer||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with at least one year experience, OR diploma in Civil Engineering with three years of experience.|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)||B.Tech in Civil Engineering with two years of relevant
|Junior Technician||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Civil Engineering|
- Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the Institute’s web site.
- Do not send any printout of filled-in application or other documents to the Institute. Candidates must make sure that they are fully eligible for the post they are applying for and the original certificates/documents in support of the information furnished in the online application form are to be provided at a later stage of recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online application form. Institute will neither be responsible for any wrong information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections by the candidate(s).
- While filling applications, applicants must choose only one branch in which he/she would like to appear for the written test and Job Oriented Practical Test. Multiple application will not be considered and only the last application based on registration Sl: no. will be considered and rest will be ignored and the fee for other application will be forfeited. No request for refund or adjustment of fee would be entertained.
- The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for necessary selection process based on higher parameters over and above the essential qualification. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for the selection process. Backlog Vacancies are also included in the above number of positions.
- Call letter to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through email only. No other mode of communication will be adopted, so before filling the application form, candidates are required to have at least one working email which will be used during the entire selection process.
- The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/ department within the Institute. Appointments may be offered accordingly as per requirement of the Institute.
- All qualifications obtained by the candidates should be from any recognized University/ Institution. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications/ experience in exceptional cases or in the case of person already holding analogous positions in a Centrally funded Technical Institute/University/Research Institution.
- The Institute may verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate during the tenure of his/her service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated and legal action may also be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s) as decided by the selection committee.
- The selection process may consist of :
(i) Written Test and/ or a Seminar/ presentation to an expert panel followed by a personal interview for the short-listed candidates.
(ii) Written test and skill test/ job oriented practical test and any other mode of selection as per the rules for the rest of the posts.
- At the time of Job Oriented Practical Test/ interview (if recommended), Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ PSUs etc. are required to produce “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from present employer, failing which candidate will not be allowed to participate further, in the recruitment process under any circumstances.
- Please note that admission to written test is purely provisional. Before appearing for the Job Oriented Practical Test/ Interview, details of the candidates may be verified with original certificates. Candidates may be allowed for further recruitment process only if they provide satisfactory documentation matching with the data provided in the online application form. Failure to do so shall make the candidate ineligible to appear for further recruitment process.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
|Assistant Executive Engineer||21 – 45 years|
Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)
|21 – 35 years|
|Junior Technician||21 – 30 years|
The candidates shall be eligible for category-wise relaxations, if applicable, as per GOI rules from time to time. Age shall be reckoned as on closing date of online application, i.e., as on 09.01.2023.
|Assistant Executive Engineer||4|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)||4|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs. 56100– 177500|
Junior Technical Superintendent (DoIP)
|Rs. 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Technician||Rs. 21700-69100|
Other than the total salary (which includes Pay in the Pay Level, Transport Allowance, Dearness Allowance, HRA and NPS Employer’s contribution), Medical, LTC and Children’s Education Allowance are also admissible, as per GOI rules as applicable to IITK from time to time.
For more details, Download Detailed Notification
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.