INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT KOZHIKODE [ IIMK ] JOB NOTIFICATION
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode [ IIMK ] invites applicants from eligible candidates for the contract position of Technical Support Staff (MEP Maintenance).
|Name of the Department||Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode|
|Name of the Post||Technical Support Staff (MEP Maintenance)|
|Educational Qualification||National Trade Certificate in Plumber/Draftsmen (Civil) Trade|
|Upper Age Limit||35 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23, 100/- (including Rs 300/- towards telephone allowance)|
|Last Date to Apply||03-01-2023|
|Last date to apply||03-01-2023|
|Date and time of Interview||Will be notified later|
- National Trade Certificate in Plumber/Draftsmen (Civil) Trade.
- Plumbing License issued by Kerala Water Authority.
- Electrical Wireman License issued by Kerala State Electricity Licensing Board (desirable).
Two Years relevant post qualification experience pertaining to maintenance of Mechanical-Electrical Plumbing (MEP) installations & systems.
KLDB DEPT – JUNIOR OVERSEER (CIVIL) RANKLIST OUT!!!
KAMCO DEPT – DRAFTSMAN (CIVIL) SHORTLIST OUT!!!
KSHB DEPT – ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSMAN GR I SHORTLIST OUT!!!
- Supervision including maintenance of works.
- Minor/miscellaneous original works
- Verification of Contractor’s work bills
- Survey & estimation
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Other duties are assigned from time to time.
- Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online latest by 5:00 pm of 03-01-2023.
- Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, certificates and signature, as per the format prescribed in the online portal.
- Candidates, who have submitted their applications, are advised to visit our website/ check their emails regularly, for getting update regarding interview schedule, if any.
- The engagement to the above position will purely be on contract basis for an initial period of six months. Further extensions will be subject to job requirements and performance.
- Eligible applications would be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed; Schedule will be communicated by e-mail.
- If selected, engagement will be subject to verification of all certificates and experience at the time of joining.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will automatically disqualify the candidate for the position.
- Decision of the Director, IIMK regarding the selection shall be final.
For more details, Download Detailed Notification
DOWNLOAD DETAILED NOTIFICATION
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment