IRCON JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of organisation||IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED|
|Name of Post||1. Reference Pin Setting Engineer
2. Slab Track Engineer
3. CAM Engineer
4. CAM Engineer (QC)
5. Turnout Installation Engineer
6. Rail Welding Engineer
|Vacancy||1. Reference Pin Setting Engineer – 6
2. Slab Track Engineer – 6
3. CAM Engineer – 6
4. CAM Engineer (QC) – 4
5. Turnout Installation Engineer – 4
6. Rail Welding Engineer – 2
|Upper Age Limit||1. Reference Pin Setting Engineer – 35 years
2. Slab Track Engineer – 35 years
3. CAM Engineer – 35 years
4. CAM Engineer (QC) – 35 years
5. Turnout Installation Engineer – 35 years
6. Rail Welding Engineer – 30 years
|Application mode||Spot Registration|
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 5200 crores in the year 2020-2021. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Reference Pin Setting Engineer||06|
|Slab Track Engineer||06|
|CAM Engineer (QC)||04|
|Turnout Installation Engineer||04|
|Rail Welding Engineer||02|
Name of post
|Reference Pin Setting Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC|
|Slab Track Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|CAM Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC|
|CAM Engineer (QC)||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC|
|Turnout Installation Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|Rail Welding Engineer||Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Reference Pin Setting Engineer||35 years|
|Slab Track Engineer||35 years|
|CAM Engineer||35 years|
|CAM Engineer (QC)||35 years|
|Turnout Installation Engineer||35 years|
|Rail Welding Engineer||30 Year|
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Name of post
Minimum Experience Required
|Reference Pin Setting Engineer||Minimum three years of experience in surveying with the use of Total Station|
|Slab Track Engineer||Minimum three years of experience in construction management supervision or process management of ballast less track|
|CAM Engineer||Minimum three years of experience in quality control work in construction of concrete structures|
|CAM Engineer (QC)||Minimum three of experience in quality control work in construction of
|Turnout Installation Engineer||Minimum three of experience in railway track turnout installation work|
|Rail Welding Engineer||Minimum one year of experience in rail weld non-destructive test work (Ultrasonic Flaw Detection, USFD)|
Through interview to be conducted via Virtual Mode. The schedule of virtual interviews shall be communicated separately to the eligible applicants. However, the candidates are required to register themselves for the process of Interviewing by reporting at the respective Project site on the date and schedule mentioned along with the application form and documents. The documents verification of the candidates appearing for registration would be conducted at the respective locations most likely on the day of registration. Address for Registration and Document Verification is
405 & 406, Ircon International Limited SNS
Synergy Building, Dumas Road Surat, Gujarat,
Pin Code- 394120.
1. Please note that the above exercise may take more than one day of duration depending on the no. of candidates appearing for registration. Thus, the candidates are advised to plan their travel accordingly.
2. The Contract Employees on Pay scale will be recruited for an initial tenure of 3 years which may be extended for further two years based on performance of candidate and requirement of project. The performance of employees shall be reviewed after one year and in case his/her performance is found to be unsatisfactory, his/her services shall be terminated.
3. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
4. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Applicants who consider themselves eligible should register themselves as per the schedule and bring along with them one set photocopy along with Original documents
3. If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt. of India in the proper format will be accepted.
4. Candidates should mention percentages in the fields where the percentage is required without rounding off. The percentage obtained in Essential Qualification as mentioned in the consolidated mark sheet issued by the University/Institution after considering marks of all semesters/years will be considered.
KWA – KERALA WATER AUTHORITY ASSISTANT ENGINEER SYLLABUS
DDA JOB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
CIVILIANZ BAGGED AWARD FOR BEST EDTECH FIRM IN TECHNICAL EXAM COACHING: 2021
5. Please note the Registration shall start at 09:30 am as mentioned above. The candidate may register themselves up to 1:00 pm only on the above-mentioned date and location.
6. Candidates can register for the above-mentioned posts by being physically present along with the documents required on the prescribed date and time at the above location. No hard copies of applications through the post would be accepted.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post have to submit a separate application for the post/s.
8. No request for a change of date, time and location for any post would be entertained.
9. Any communication/corrigendum/notification related to any post of this advertisement will be uploaded on IRCON’s website only.
Name of post
Date of Registration
|Reference Pin Setting Engineer||28.06.2022|
|Slab Track Engineer||28.06.2022|
|CAM Engineer (QC)||29.06.2022|
|Turnout Installation Engineer||29.06.2022|
|Rail Welding Engineer||01.07.2022|
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment