Kerala PSC – KSEB AE Civil Notification 2021 – Apply for Assistant Engineer Civil KSEB Posts
Kerala PSC has invited applications from Civil Engineering graduates towards the Assistant Engineer posts in the Kerala State Electricity Board, Cat No: 05/2021. Engineering graduates below 40 years can now apply towards this Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil in KSEB position through their PSC application online portal, “Thulasi” after the one time registration in kerala public service commission website. Candidates who has aadhar card should give your aadhar card as ID proof in your Public Service Commission profile during the registration. The Recruitment is direct and the number of vacancy is 37. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs. 40,975-81,630/. Interested candidates can now apply towards this state wide general recruitment through their PSC profiles, on or before midnight of April 21, 2021.
Best Video classes for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Kerala PSC AE Civil Notification, KSEB 2021
Kerala PSC has invited applications from engineering graduates towards the Assistant Engineer(AE), Civil posts in the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd across Kerala. Applications are invited from Candidates having Civil Engineering Degree from recognized university and the age limit ranging from 19years to 40 years old (age relaxation applicable for eligible candidate).
Number vacancies as notified by PSC for the post is 37. The recruitment will be direct and the pay scale for the selected applicant will be from Rs:40,975-81,630/-
- Last Date for Application: April 21, 2021, up to 12 midnight.
- Number of Vacancies: 37
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Civil, KSEB Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 40 years, and must be born after January 02, 1981 and before January 01, 2002.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed a degree/ graduation in Civil Engineering of any recognized university or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
Assistant Engineer Civil, KSEB Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021
The Exam Pattern for the Assistant Engineer Civil, KSEB in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
The syllabus for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Kerala PSC is:
- Mechanics of Solids and engineering mechanics
- Design of Reinforced Concrete structure and Steel Structure
- Structural analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Building Materials and Construction
- Construction planning and management
- Hydrology and Irrigation
How to Apply Online for Kerala PSC KSEB AE Civil 2021
Interested Civil Engineering graduates can now apply towards the Assistant Engineer in Kerala State Electricity Board through your PSC online application portal.
- Login to your PSC online application portal, “Thulasi”.
- On the home page, click on the “Notifications Apply for a Post”.
- Click on the ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Civil) Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd, Category 05/2021″
- Click on Apply Now, on the newly opened tab enter your name and the date given in the photograph.
- Select the desired exam centre, and declarations, and Apply.
Kerala PSC KSEB Assistant Engineer Civil recruitment notificationDOWNLOAD
CIVILIANZ wishes you all the best for the Examination.
Learn from the best