Kerala PSC Civil Engineering Notifications – Junior Instructor Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing – Industrial Training
1. Kerala PSC Civil Engineering Notification for Junior Instructor (Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing) in Industrial Training Department
Kerala PSC has invited applications from Civil Engineering graduates towards the Junior Instructor (Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing) posts in the Industrial Training department Cat No: 006/2022. Engineering graduates below 44 years can now apply through their PSC application online portal, “Thulasi” after the one time registration in kerala public service commission website. Candidates who has aadhar card should give your aadhar card as ID proof in your Public Service Commission profile during the registration. The Recruitment is Recruitment By direct and the number of vacancy is 3. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs 37400-79000/-. Interested candidates can now apply towards this state wide general recruitment through their PSC profiles, on or before midnight of March 30, 2022.
Kerala PSC Junior Instructor (Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing), Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Age Limit: Candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- Education Qualification: National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate. Or Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
The Exam Pattern for the Junior Instructor (Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing) in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 30 minutes
How to Apply Online?
Interested Civil Engineering graduates can now apply towards the Junior Instructor (Arithmetic-Cum-Drawing) post through your PSC online application portal.
Login to your PSC online application portal, “Thulasi”.
On the home page, click on the “Notifications Apply for a Post”.
Click on Apply Now, on the newly opened tab enter your name and the date given in the photograph.
Select the desired exam centre, and declarations, and Apply.
For detailed notification,
The Race 🏃 is NOT over yet ❗
Success can only be achieved by running with the times.
Here it comes, OVERSEER STANDARD 2022 with Live and Recorded Live videos of all subjects for the upcoming Overseer Exams.
Course Highlights :
👉🏼 Live/ Recorded Live videos covered in Overseer syllabus
👉🏼 Daily Assessment tests
👉🏼 Weekly & Monthly Model Tests
👉🏼 Live Interactive Quiz
👉🏼 Overseer Test series
👉🏼 Faculty support
👉🏼 PYQ Discussions
This course will be a sure shot help for the upcoming exams like Overseer Gr.I,II & III – LSGD, PWD/Irrigation, KWA, KLDB, KLDC etc.
⏳ Course duration – 1 year
Lets make every adverse situation into possible one with this intensive ONLINE COACHING from CIVILIANZ
Why waiting ⁉️
Reach us on
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM