|Name of organisation||INDIAN RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LIMITED – IRCON|
|Name of Post||1. Manager – Bridge
2. Manager – Earthwork
3. Manager – Civil
4. Manager – General
5. Senior work engineer Survey
6. Senior Works Engineer Quality
|Upper Age Limit||1. Manager – Bridge – 50 years
2. Manager – Earthwork – 50 years
3. Manager – Civil – 50 years
4. Manager – General – 50 years
5. Senior work engineer Survey – 35 years
6. Senior Works Engineer Quality – 35 years
|Salary||Rs 40000 to 60000/-|
|Registration and Document Verification||28.03.2022, 30.03.2022|
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc. The company has recorded a total turnover of more than Rs 4948 crores in the year 2020-21. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Manager – Bridge||04|
|Manager – Earthwork||04|
|Manager – Civil||08|
|Manager – General||01|
|Senior work engineer Survey||02|
|Senior Works Engineer Quality||01|
Name of post
|Manager – Bridge||Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|Manager – Earthwork||Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|Manager – Civil||Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|Manager – General|
|Senior work engineer Survey||Full Time Graduate Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.|
|Senior Works Engineer Quality|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Manager – Bridge||50 years|
|Manager – Earthwork||50 years|
|Manager – Civil||50 years|
|Manager – General||50 years|
|Senior work engineer Survey||35 years|
|Senior Works Engineer Quality||35 years|
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND PAY SCALE
Name of post
Post qualification experience required
Remuneration per month
|Manager – Bridge||Minimum Five years experience in Bridge works||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager – Earthwork||Minimum Five years experience in works involving Embankment||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager – Civil||Minimum Five years experience in Civil Construction works||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager – General||Minimum Five years experience in Civil Autocad||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Senior work engineer Survey||Minimum Three years experience in surveying for tunnels, Bridges, Earthwork etc – Btech candidates
Minimum Six years experience in surveying for tunnels, Bridges, Earthwork etc – Diploma candidates
|Senior Works Engineer Quality||Minimum three years experience in Quality Control/Quality Management||Rs. 40,000/-|
1. Selection Mode: Through interview to be conducted via Virtual Mode. The schedule of virtual interview shall be communicated separately to the eligible applicants. However, the candidates are required to register themselves for process of Interview by reporting at respective Project site on date and schedule mentioned along with application form and documents. The documents verification of the candidates appearing for registration would be conducted at the respective locations most likely on the day of registration.
2. Please note that the above exercise may take more than one day of duration depending on the no. of candidates appearing for registration. Thus, the candidates are advised to plan their travel accordingly.
3. Please note that Candidates not in a position to join IRCON within a period of One month from the date of receipt of Offer Letter need not apply.
4. There are no allowances over and above the fixed pay.
5. The above posts are specifically for IRCON’s Office/Projects, in India and not for the regular establishment of IRCON. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year subject to satisfactory performance of the selected candidate.
6. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
7. One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
8. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
9. Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
10. TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty
11. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
12. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
Name of post
Date of Interview
|Manager – Bridge||30-03-2022|
|Manager – Earthwork||30-03-2022|
|Manager – Civil||30-03-2022|
|Manager – General||30-03-2022|
|Senior work engineer Survey||28-03-2022|
|Senior Works Engineer Quality||28-03-2022|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.