The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the posts given below in the Technical Inspection Wing of KIIFB.
|Name of Department||Kifb|
|Name of the post||1.Junior Consultant – PSC
2.Junior Consultant – PSC
(Buildings & General Civil
3.Draftsman – PSC
|Educational Qualification||B. Tech in Civil
(Desirable: M. Tech)
|Pay Scale|| 1.Junior Consultant – PSC :Rs. 30,000-50,000
2.Junior Consultant -PSCRs. 30,000-50,000
3.Draftsman – PSC:Rs. 20,000-25,000
4.Project Associates- Rs. 25,000-30,000
5.Senior Coordinator- Rs.1,00,000 -1,25,000
6.Inspection Engineer-Rs. 40,000
|Upper Age Limit|| 1.Junior Consultant -40 years
2.Junior Consultant- 40 years
3.Draftsman -40 years
4.Project Associates-30 years
5.Senior Coordinator-45 years
6.Inspection Engineer-35 years
|Vacancy||1.Junior Consultant .Vacancy-09
4.Project AssociatesVacancy- 05
5.Senior CoordinatorVacancy- 02
|Start Date to Apply||16th March|
|End Date to Apply||30th March|
|Junior Consultant – PSC
|1. Responsible for preparation of alignment plan and
profile drawings, junction design drawings.
2. Experience in design Softwares like Civil 3D desirable.
3. Checking & Verification of drawings submitted by SPVs
for compliance with codal specifications.
4. Providing pavement design options for DPR preparation
|Junior Consultant – PSC (Buildings &
General Civil works)
|1. Responsible for preparation of Building Design at in
house for supporting SPVS.
2.Experience in design Softwares like Staad pro or ETABS.
3.Assisting consultant and responsible for DPR
preparation of different sector like Hospitals, Education
institutions, Water supply sector, Office building, IT park
4. Site visit and study for DPR preparation.
5. Assisting consultant for the Coordination with SPVs.
6.Excellent knowledge in structural design is preferred.
7.Checking & Verification of GFC drawings submitted by
SPVS for compliance with codal specifications.
|Draftsman – PSC
||1. Drafting activities in Transportation sector.
||2. Carrying out administrative supports for various units
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the
online application . Candidate shall make his / her signature on a whitepaper, scan the same and upload it in the
- space provided in the online application
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be
genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person
|1.Junior Consultant – PSC
|1.3 years’ work experience in
Road sector projects
|2.Junior Consultant – PSC
(Buildings & General Civil
|2.3 years’ work experience in
|3.Junior Consultant – PSC
(Buildings & General Civil
|3.3 years’ work experience in
Building sector in Auto CAD or similar
Drafting experience in
will be given
|4.Project Associates||4.2 years of relevant
functions in project
|5.Senior Coordinator||15 years’ experience in relevant
field and related experience in:
Coordination of Technical
activities for various units
within and outside
Experience in handling
multiple projects on new
technology and initiating
interventions if need be
|6.Inspection Engineer||5 years of experience in Project
Management in Public
1.Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will
2. Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion
of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
3. Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
4. The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
7. The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the
Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CMD will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and/or incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
9. If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
10. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
11. Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/current experience an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded. The copy of appointment letters, salary certificates, pays slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
12. Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
13. Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future. If such
instances go undetected during the selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
14. While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be
15. KIIFB/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualifications/experiences/other notified eligibility requirements.
16. Only Post qualification experience of the applicants will be considered
17. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/intimations does not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
18. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
FOR MORE DETAILS DOWNLOAD
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.