|Name of organisation||NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Start date to apply||28.03.2022|
|Last date to apply||11.04.2022|
NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with an Annual Turnover of INR.7249.63 crores (FY. 2020-21) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Graduate Executive Trainee||28|
Name of post
|Graduate Executive Trainee||1. Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
2. Candidates should have qualified in GATE 2022 Examination in the relevant GATE code
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Graduate Executive Trainee||30 years|
PLACE OF POSTING
Selected candidates will be posted to undergo training and work in any location under the control of NLCIL within Area 1 (or) Area 2 as applied by the candidates and based on organizational requirements.
1. Candidates who have passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply
2. Any other qualifications, which are regarded / classified as equivalent or having combination of branches other than the notified one will not be considered.
3. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
4. Wherever there is no reservation for SC/ST Categories, candidates belonging to such categories can apply against UR vacancies, provided relaxation for Minimum Qualifying percentage of marks does not apply to them against unreserved vacancies.
5. Wherever percentage of marks is not awarded by the University / Institute and only Grades (GPA / CGPA / CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage of marks for example “On a 10-point scale GPA / CGPA / CQPI of 6.0 will be considered as 60 %.”
6. For the purpose of calculating the aggregate final percentage of marks, the aggregate marks of all years / semesters / trimesters would be taken. Rounding of percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % of marks and above for SC/ST will only be considered.
Name of post
|Graduate Executive Trainee||Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000|
On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E-3 Grade, in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000/- per month. In addition, they will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for Superannuation benefit (30% of Basic Pay + DA).
METHOD OF SELECTION
1. Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
2. Short listing of candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is independent based on merit order of the GATE-2022 score. Accordingly, Area wise merit list will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on GATE2022 score, ensuring due reservation. Candidate opted for Area-1 cannot claim selection for Area-2 or vice versa.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification / Medical Examination.
4. The list of candidates shortlisted for document / certificate verification and medical examination will be published in NLCIL website
5. On successful completion of Document / Certificate Verification & Medical Examination “Offer of Appointment” will be issued to the selected candidates.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
3. Candidates who have passed the notified qualification and have qualified GATE-2022 only are eligible to apply.
4. Candidates from State PSEs / Central PSEs / Government / Quasi Government, should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of document verification otherwise they will not be permitted to join.
5. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for selection.
SERVICE & AGREEMENT BOND
Selected candidates while joining the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in NLCIL will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond for a value of INR.3, 00,000/- (Rupees Three Lakhs only) to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website.
2. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection related communications only through SMS / email till the selection process is completed.
3. Candidate can register only once, using their GATE-2022 Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth.
4. Candidates can apply for one post only, either for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) [or] for Area-2 (Mines & Allied Services)
5. Candidates applied against the vacancies notified under a particular Area shall not have any right at any point of time to make claim for selection against vacancies notified under other Area.
6. Candidates have to register their Personal data, Educational Qualification, Age, Category and other details in Online Application Portal. Candidates should upload required scanned copies of documents / certificates in prescribed format to establish their eligibility.
7. For the benefit of the candidates applying for posts, after uploading a document “View Document” option will be provided in the on-line portal before submitting applications.
8. No manual / paper applications will be entertained and candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
|All candidates except SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen||Rs 854/-|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Rs 354/-|
Opening of Online Registration of application Date & Time
Closing of Online Registration of application Date & Time
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.