|Name of the Department||Agriculture Development and Farmer’s welfare department|
|Name of the Post||Work Superintendent|
|Vacancies||Kottayam – 02
Malappuram – 02
Kannur – 01
|Pay scale||Rs 26500-60700/-|
|Upper age limit||36 years|
|Method of appointment||Direct|
1. Kerala PSC Civil Engineering Notification for Work Superintendent (Districtwise)
Kerala PSC has invited applications from Civil Engineering graduates towards the Work Superintendent posts in Agriculture Development and Farmer’s welfare department Cat No: 445/2022. Graduates below 36 years can now apply through their PSC application online portal, “Thulasi” after the one time registration in Kerala public service commission website. Candidates who has aadhar card should give your aadhar card as ID proof in your Public Service Commission profile during the registration. The Recruitment is direct and the number of vacancy is Districtwise (Kottayam – 02, Malappuram – 02, Kannur – 01). Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs 26500-60700/-. Interested candidates can now apply towards this district-wise general recruitment through their PSC profiles, on or before midnight of December 14, 2022.
Kerala PSC Work Superintendent Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates age shall be below 36 years, and must be born after January 02, 1986 and before January 01, 2003.
- SSLC or equivalent
- Survey and Levelling (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Any two of the following qualifications
- Building Drawing and Estimating (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Building materials and construction (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Earth work and Road making (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Hydraulics and Irrigation (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Mensuration (Lower) KGTE or MGTE
- Certificate issued by the Director General of Recruitment and Employment in Surveyor Trade under the Craftsman Training Scheme.
- ITI Draftsman Certificate in Civil.
Work Superintendent Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the Work Superintendent in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 30 minutes
For detailed KERALA PSC notification,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.