Kerala Highway Research Institute – KHRI JOB NOTIFICATION 2021!!!
|Name of organisation||Kerala Highway Research Institute|
|Name of Post||Technical Manager (Material Testing)|
|Upper Age Limit||45 years|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Start Date to apply Online||08.12.2021|
|Last Date to apply Online||22.12.2021|
The Public Works Department (PWD), Government of Kerala (GoK) is undertaking a project to build internal capacity and to mainstream best in class practices into Kerala towards improving the quality of roads and buildings. Presently, with the World Bank assistance, PWD is undertaking reforms under Kerala State Transport Project (KSTP – II). KSTP – II is aimed at improving the quality of its assets by bringing in best practices into the sector. In this regard, the PWD has decided to upgrade its existing facility, the Kerala Highway Research Institute (KHRI) to the status of a Centre of Excellence (CoE).
NAME OF THE POST
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||01|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||Diploma in Civil Engineering (Minimum)|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||45 years|
|Name of the Post||Experience Required||Remuneration|
|Technical Manager (Material Testing)||Minimum three years experience in material testing laboratory Preference will be given for people having experience in laboratories with NABL or equivalent accreditation||Rs. 40,000 per month|
1. Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application.
Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
3. All work experience provided shall need to be full time.
4. Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
5. The candidate must possess valid Diploma/Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
6. If the number of applicants who possess the ‘preferred’ certifications sought exceed the number of vacancies proposed to be filled, KHRI reserves the right to only shortlist those candidates for the next round who possess these ‘preferred’ certifications.
7. Applicants must also submit their detailed CV (in PDF format) as part of the application form to complete the applications process.
Applications without relevant CV submissions shall be considered incomplete.
8. The CoE/ KHRI reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
9. CoE/ KHRI is not obligated to invite all applicants to the subsequent rounds of short listing (e.g. interviews) and only shortlisted candidates may be called.
10. If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
11. Candidates who fall short of the respective qualifications/ experience requirements shall not be considered for the position.
12. Norms of selection will be as per those applicable for contract posts in the Government of Kerala.
KERALA PSC CIVIL ENGINEERING NOTIFICATION ALERT
KERALA ENGINEERING SERVICES : A MUCH NECESSARY ONE
BEST STUDY MATERIAL FOR GATE CIVIL ENGINEERING
14. KHRI reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/skill assessment/technical presentation/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and/or years of relevant experience.
15. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
16. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
17. The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
18. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
19. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
20. Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/ current experience an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded.
21. Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
22. Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future.
23. While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
24. KHRI/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualifications/experiences/other notified eligibility requirements.
25. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
CMD shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
|Start date to apply Online||08.12.2021|
|Last date to apply Online||22.12.2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
KHRI JOB NOTIFICATION 2021!!!
|KERALA PSC CIVIL ENGINEERING NOTIFICATION ALERT|
|KERALA ENGINEERING SERVICES : A MUCH NECESSARY ONE|
|BEST STUDY MATERIAL FOR GATE CIVIL ENGINEERING|
Leave a comment