KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD – KIIFB (EGS DIVISION) JOB RECRUITMENT 2021
|Name of organization||KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD – KIIFB|
|Name of post||Sustainability Engineer – Infrastructure|
|Starting date to apply||06.10.2021|
|Last date to apply||20.10.2021|
The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the posts of Project Manager – Social and Sustainability Engineer – Infrastructure in the ESG Division of KIIFB.
NAME OF POST
Name of post
|Sustainability Engineer – Infrastructure||01|
Name of post
|Sustainability Engineer – Infrastructure||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Additional Weightage for candidates having Master’s degree in Transportation/ Water
Resources/ Environmental Engineering
|Rs. 40,000/- per month|
1. 3-7 years of relevant experience in transportation/water sector in design and execution capacity
2. Additional weightage for candidates possessing or having exposure certification like Envision
3. Additional weightage for candidates who have hands on experience in guiding projects to attain sustainability certification.
4. Additional weightage for candidates having experience in Environmental & Social Impact Assessment of Infrastructure projects
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of post
|Sustainability Engineer – Infrastructure||35 years|
1. Candidates should apply through Online mode only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
3. Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
4. The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
7. The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
9. If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered.
10. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
11. Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/current experience an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded.
12. Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
13. Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future.
14. While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
15. KIIFB/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualifications/ experiences/ other notified eligibility requirements.
16. Only Post qualification experience of the applicants will be considered
17. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
18. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
|Start date for submitting online application||06.10.2021|
|Last Date for submitting online application||20.10.2021|
For detailed advertisement,
For more Civil Job Notifications
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
KIIFB (EGS DIVISION) JOB RECRUITMENT 2021