KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT FUND BOARD – KIIFB RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2021
|Name of organization||KERALA INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT
FUND BOARD (KIIFB)
|Name of post||1. Senior Resident Engineer
2. Resident Engineer
3. Junior Resident Engineer
|Salary||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 60,000/-|
|Last date to apply||08.09.2021|
The Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites applications on behalf of the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) from eligible and qualified candidates for appointing Resident Engineers on need basis at KIIFB. The desirous eligible candidates may apply ONLINE by satisfying themselves with terms and conditions of this recruitment.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Senior Resident Engineer||4|
|Junior Resident Engineer||6|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident Engineer||B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Desirable -M. Tech
|Resident Engineer||B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Desirable -M. Tech
|Junior Resident Engineer||B. Tech in Civil Engineering
Desirable -M. Tech
|Name of Post||Experience|
|Senior Resident Engineer||Minimum Fifteen years of relevant experience in public or Industrial sectors. (executing General Civil Works/ Roads/ Bridges/ Water Resources/ Coastal Structures/ Marine Structures)|
|Resident Engineer||Minimum Ten years of relevant experience in public / Industrial sectors. (executing General Civil Works/ Roads/ Bridges/ Water Resources/ Coastal Structures/ Marine Structures)|
|Junior Resident Engineer||Minimum Five years of relevant experience in public / Industrial sectors. (executing General Civil/ Roads/Bridges/ Water Resources/ Coastal Structures/Marine Structures).|
|Name of post||Maximum Remuneration|
|Senior Resident Engineer||Maximum of Rs. 4000 per day for 15 days in a month not exceeding Rs. 60,000 per month|
|Resident Engineer||Maximum of Rs. 2500 per day for 16 days in a month
not exceeding Rs. 40,000 per month
|Junior Resident Engineer||Maximum of Rs. 1500 per day for 20 days in a month
not exceeding Rs. 30,000 per month
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Upper Age Limit|
|Senior Resident Engineer||60 years|
|Resident Engineer||50 years|
|Junior Resident Engineer||40 years|
• Advice SPV /KIIFB in monitoring project execution against agreed scheduling including compliance with laws, regulations, standards and specifications.
• Providing technical support in developing and issuing Project specific execution documents and good for construction drawing including supporting the design review team.
• Providing technical support to testing of materials, design mix, any other test to be carried out, for quality control during construction of the project, must be done as per the relevant codal provisions.
• Providing coordination support to IQA activities carried out by TRC-QAC and other agencies.
• General checking of contractors claims, variation & deviation proposals from SPV & providing an independent report on the same.
• Advice the SPV/KIIFB in addressing and resolving contract variations or disputes efficiently and appropriately.
• Assisting various interventions and initiatives taken up by TIW & TRC by providing necessary technical support.
• Shall intimate to KIIFB about the physical and financial progress of project works, at monthly intervals and support PMAS verification activities.
• Checking of “as built” drawings submitted by Contractor.
1) The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely through Online.
2) CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
3) Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through Online.
4) Incomplete or incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
5) The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
6) KIIFB reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
7) Only Post- Qualification experience of candidates/applicants will be considered.
8) Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
9) The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
|Start date for submitting online application||25.08.2021|
|Last Date for submitting online application||08.09.2021|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD
For more Civil Job NotificationsJOIN NOW
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS