Applications are invited from qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the following posts in Kerala Lifesciences Industries Parks (P) Ltd (KLIP), on contract basis for a period of two years .
|Name of the Department||Kerala Lifesciences Industries Parks|
|Name of the Post||1.Project Engineer
2.Senior Manager- Technical
3.Chief Operating Officer (COO)
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Civil from a recognised University|
|Pay Scale||Rs.1,80,000/- – Rs. 50,000/-|
|Upper Age Limit||45-50|
|Start Date to Apply||11.05.2022|
|End Date to Apply||31.05.2022|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|2.Senior Manager- Technical||1|
|3.Chief Operating Officer (COO)||1|
The online application submission link will be open on 05.2022 (10:00 am)
The last date for submitting the online application is 31.2022 (5:00 pm)
1.The applications will be subjected to a scrutiny based on the details provided by the candidate, and a list of candidates eligible for the test will be prepared. A shortlist of the candidates who qualify the test will be prepared, and those candidates will have to appear for Omg Omg Group Discussion and Interview. The appointment of candidates will be based on the combined score for test, group discussion and interview subject to the fulfilment of other eligibility criteria, as per the norms of KLIP/CMD.
2.It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection are satisfied as the prevailing rules of the organization. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection ofcandidature. KLIP/CMD reserves the right to shortlist only a limit of candidates for test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their academic qualification, experience, etc.
3.Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in their academic qualification in the application. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate.
MINIMUM POST QUALIFICATION
|Name of the Post||Minimum Post Qualification|
|Project Engineer||B.Tech in Civil with minimum of 3years’ post qualification experience-in preparation of estimates, tender documents etc.|
|Senior Manager- Technical||B.Tech Civil with minimum 8 years’ experience in executing large scale infrastructure projects/parks OR M.Tech Civil with minimum 5 years’|
|Chief Operating Officer (COO)||B. Tech Civil/Mechanical with MBA. Preference will be given to candidates with project development experience and experience in project development of large infrastructure projects or other industrial parks|
IMPORTANT KEY FEATURES
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
- The candidate has to scan and upload all relevant documents for proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 400 MB in *.JPG format only]
|KWA ASSISTANT ENGINEER : DIRECT CLASSES | Intensive Coaching|
|BVFCL JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!|
|KERALA WATER AUTHORITY AE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWER KEY|
- Applicant must be citizens of India.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying online
- The qualification stipulated for the post must be a regular course from a recognised University / Institute. Those applicants having qualification equivalent to any of the prescribed qualification should submit equivalency certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature shall not be considered
- Experience acquired after the date of passing of the qualification stipulated shall only be
- KLIP/ CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application. The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do no tally with the original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- In the event of any information provided by the candidates being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any
- KLIP/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualifications/experience / other notified eligibility requirements.
- Relaxation in age will be considered in exceptional cases for the candidates possessing rich experience in the infrastructure and related fields.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- KLIP reserves the right to fill or not fill the post
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. CMD may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
- In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the HELP DESK on the phone number: 0471-2320101 Ext No. 237, 250 between 10 am and 05:00 pm on working days (Monday – Friday)
For detailed AdvertisementDOWNLOAD THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.