NBCC INDIA LIMITED JOB NOTIFICATION 2022!!!
|Name of the Department||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Name of the post||1.GENERALMANAGER (CIVIL)
2.PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)
2.PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)-3
|Educational Qualification||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University / Institute.|
|Pay Scale||1.GENERALMANAGER (CIVIL)-Rs. 80,000-2,20,000/-
2.PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)-Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-
|Upper Age Limit||1.GENERALMANAGER (CIVIL)-49
2.PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)-37
|Start Date to Apply||09.05.2022|
|End Date to Apply||08.06.2022|
The selection criteria for candidates applying for the post of Management Trainee (HRM) will be through Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by a Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Candidates who qualify for the CBT will be called for Personal Interview in accordance with their category wise merit in the ratio of 1:10. The weightage of Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by an interview will be 70% and 30% respectively.
The final empanelment would be done based on total marks secured. SCHEME OF TEST: The CBT will consist of 120 multiple choice questions. The duration of CBT will be 120 minutes. There will be no negative marking. The scheme of Test will be as under—Domain No. of Questions Subject related Questions 90 Reasoning 20 General Knowledge 10 TOTAL 120
MINIMUM POST QUALIFICATION
|Name of the post||Minimum post qualification Experience|
|1.GENERALMANAGER (CIVIL)||Total 15 years of experience in the field of PMC / EPC / Real Estate / Infrastructure. Should be presently working on regular basis fora minimum period of 02 years.|
|2.PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)||37 Years Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized . University/Instit ute with 60% aggregate marks. 06 years experience in the field of PMC/EPC/ Real Estate/Infrastructure.|
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post ofAssistant Manager (HRM) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
|KLDC DEPT – OVERSEER GRADE II (I NCA-LC/AI) RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|SOIL SURVEY & SOIL CONSERVATION DEPT – WORK SUPERINTENDENT RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|KWA AE ONLINE CLASSES!!!|
1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully & ensure that he /she fulfills the00 eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
2. All the Essential Qualification must be full time and be recognized from AICTE/UGC/State Technical Board/Any other appropriate body.
3. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Persons with benchmark disabilities as mentioned above can also apply for the above post in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%.
5. The upper age limit indicated is for unreserved category candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD candidates are required to upload scanned copy of their caste / disability certificate (as applicable) along with the application form. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd) will be given age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
6. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notarized affidavit in this regard.
7. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
8. The cut-off date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of submission of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
9. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of Interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of Interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join. In the event of non production of NOC, candidates, if selected, will not be entitled for any pay protection/service transfer benefits.
10. Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
11. Wherever CGPA/OGPAor grading system in a degree/diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of verification of documents.
12. Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
13. Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
14. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
15. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID given in theApplication form active for at least one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed.
16. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.in under the head: “CAREER within Human Resources”. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for latest updates.
17. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
18. Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for Personal Interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC rail fare or bus fare from the nearest railway station / Bus Stand of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km, on production of proof of journey undertaken and onward journey.
19. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity/ dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
20. All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.
For detailed AdvertisementDETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quiz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment