Cat. No: 504/2019
Department: Kerala State Land Use Board
Cut Off mark: 75 (seventy five)
The following is the Probability List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of PLANNING SURVEYOR GRADE II – STATEWIDE (Category No. 504/2019 ) in KERALA STATE LAND USE BOARD on Rs. 20000 – 45800/- on the basis of the OMR held on 21-11-2021.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The candidates whose numbers are included in Probability List are directed to be present for verification of original documents as per schedule published in notification.
KSLUB – PLANNING SURVEYOR GRADE II SHORTLIST OUT!!!
1. Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
2. The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
3. The candidates who have secured 75 ( seventy five ) marks and above are included in the Probability List
4. Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
5. According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
6. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this List are required to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as [per GO (P)No:81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 ] and SC/ST candidates included in this List are required to produce Community certificate in Form III or digitally signed by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar along with the documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents .
7. Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 21-11-2021 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ER XVI (1) 34/2022/EW dated 19/03/22