Cat. No: 324/2020
Department: Local Self Government
Department Cut Off mark: 70.67
The following is the Probability List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of OVERSEER GR.II/DRAFTSMAN GR.II – STATEWIDE (Category No. 324/2020 ) in LOCAL SELF GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT on Rs.22200-48000/- on the basis of the OMR Test held on 27-07-2021.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The candidates whose numbers are included in Probability List are directed to be present for verification of original documents as per schedule published in notification.
LSGD DEPT. – OVERSEER GR.II/DRAFTSMAN GR.II SHORTLIST OUT!!!
1. Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List
2. The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
3. The candidates who have secured 70.67 ( seventy (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Probability List
4. Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
5. According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
6. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in the Probability List are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate and candidates belonging to SC/ST communities are required to produce Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
7. Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 27-07-2021 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ERII A(2)4229/2021/EW dated 07.03/2022.