|Name of Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)|
|Name of post||Junior Draughtsman Civil|
|Salary||Rs 17000- 64360/-|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Starting date to apply||11.06.2021|
|Last date to apply||04.07.2021|
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately 4,400 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
NUMBER OF POSTS
|Name of post||Vacancy|
|Junior Draughtsman Civil||02|
|Name of post||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Draughtsman Civil||
Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognised by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Civil Stream conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
Should have minimum one-year experience in Shipbuilding Industry
|Rs 17000- 64360|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of post||Maximum age|
|Junior Draughtsman Civil||38 years|
PERIOD OF CONTRACT
The contract for all the above categories will be for period of 03 years further extendable by 01yr + 01yr based on requirement.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Required to work on Shipbuilding Project 12651 Hull Fabrication Work, Project 12704 & 12705 outfitting Work & other associated work related to the project.
The selected Candidates are required to work on production related job / outfitting work as per the Production Norms and Multi Trade policies in force in the Company including the job specifications incorporated in these policies and amended from time to time.
1. The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
2. Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
3. However, depending upon the number of candidates who have applied for the above posts, Management may decide to do away with Written Test
and select candidates based on Experience & Trade Test.
4. The marking pattern would be as under:
|Selection Criteria||Weightage||In case no Shipbuilding Experience requirement|
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20%||—-|
PRE EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Applicants should be of sound health and meet the Medical Fitness Standards as prescribed. Candidates short-listed for appointment following Trade Test shall undergo a medical test conducted/ organized by the Company and certified by the Company’s Chief Medical Officer
Candidates called for Pre-Employment Medical Examination shall attend the same at their own expense.
|General/ OBC /EWS category||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability)/ ExServiceman||Nil|
VERIFICATION OF ANTICEDENTS
Police Verification Report (PVR) is a pre-condition for joining of the selected candidates. Candidates will have to obtain a formal Police Verification Report before joining MDL. Therefore, candidates should apply for Police Verification well in advance.
OFFER OF APPOINTMENT
Contract appointment for period of 3 years, extendable by 01 yr + 01 yr based on requirement of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer of the Company as per required standard of health & fitness as per prescribed rules. The contract appointees shall have no right to get absorbed in the Company at the end of their contract, this being the essential condition of this contractual appointment.
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Log on to MDL website
2. Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
3. Click on Non- Executive Tab
4. Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
5. Click on the validation link sent on email.
6. Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
7. Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
8. While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
9. Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form
10. Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
11. Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”.
12. Candidate belonging to General/ OBC /EWS category are required to pay the application fees of 100/-.
13. Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
14. Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals
2. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
3. Candidates should possess an active email-id which must remain valid for at least next one year
4. “Incomplete Applications” will not be considered for further recruitment process.
5. Mere Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
6. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute rush. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
7. Before applying for the post, candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioning in the advertisement.
8. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
9. The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01 Jun ‘21.
10. In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
11. Any further Information/ Corrigendum/ Addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
12. MDL reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
13. Decision of the Management in all matters regarding eligibility criteria, Skill/ Trade Test selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Company in this regard.
14. MDL Management reserves the right to cancel/change the Test Centre of the candidates in the event of less number of candidates opting for the particular centre and any other reasons.
15. Camera / Mobile with camera is not permitted inside the company premises
16. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for appointment
17. Any dispute with respect to this recruitment is subject to Mumbai.
|Commencement of MDL Online Application||11.06.2021|
|Last Date of MDL Online Application||04.07.2021|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||15.07.2021|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||22.07.2021|
|Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination||End of July|
For detailed advertisement,DOWNLOAD