NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED -NALCO JOB NOTIFICATION!!!
|Name of the Department||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Civil (CE)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 40,000/-|
|Educational Qualification||Civil/Architecture/Ceramics Engineering|
|Upper Age Limit||30 years|
|Start Date to Apply||11.08.2022|
|End Date to Apply||11.09.2022|
NATIONALA LUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED (NALCO), a Navratna Central PSU and one of the largest integrated Alumina Aluminium Complexes of Asia, having State of the Art technology with its present turnover of more than Rs 14,000 crs is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe.
|Name of the Post||Civil (CE)|
|Selection||GATE 2022 Score|
NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2022 marks (GATE-2022 marks) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the above disciplines. In order to apply in any of the above disciplines, the candidate should have qualified GATE 2022 examination. Only GATE 2022 mark is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE-2022 marks and organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the personal interview. For shortlisting of the candidates, the following criteria is adopted:
a) Based on the declaration of the candidate with regard to percentage secured in Engineering discipline/ M.Sc.(Chemistry) or AIC in the online application, the initial eligibility of the candidate is ascertained as per the eligibility criteria laid down in requisite qualification section.
b) Secondly, the valid GATE marks secured in the GATE 2022.
c) The candidate should meet both the eligibility criteria mentioned in (a) & (b) to be prima facie considered for shortlisting for personal interview.
Note: The candidates are being called based on the data furnished in the online application form. At the time of the interview, all the original documents are verified to confirm the eligibility. At this stage, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false information in online application or failed to produce the documents in support of his/her eligibility, their candidature shall not be considered for personal interview and no travelling allowance will be paid in this regard. The eligible candidates will be called for the interview based on the qualifying marks secured in GATE 2022 discipline wise, category wise in the ratio of 1:10. In case, two or more candidates have secured same marks in same discipline and category which eventually would result in the increase of 1:10 ratio, then all such candidates will be called for interview irrespective of the above mentioned ratio.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on the on the marks secured in GATE 2022 and their performance in the Personal Interview. The weightages assigned to GATE marks and Personal Interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
|Name of the Post||Civil (CE)|
HOW TO APPLY
1. Go to Career Page of NALCO Website.
2. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about the eligibility.
3. The candidates have click “Apply Now” and thereafter have to register themselves with correct credentials.
4. The candidates shall fill up the online application form with required details and proceed step by step
|OVERSEER GR.III/DRAFTSMAN GR.III – LSGD RANKLIST OUT!!!|
|SSC JE NOTIFICATION 2022!!!|
RESULTS IN ASSISTANT ENGINEER – OVERSEER KERALA PSC EXAMS
1. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Since all the applications will be screened based on the data furnished in the online application and without any documentary evidence/proof, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement as well as in the career section of NALCO
3. The candidates should ensure that they fill up all the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the online applications are correct in all respects. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility.
4. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature /appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
5. Candidates working in PSU/Govt. organizations are required to produce NOC at the time of interview or submit ‘Relieving order’ at the time of joining, if selected.
6. The e-mail id entered in the online application form must remain valid for minimum one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
7. No manual /paper application will be entertained.
8. NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The management reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partly fill any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
9. Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
10. Candidates are advised to visit the career section of NALCO regularly for latest updates as no separate communication will be sent.
11. Any dispute with regard to recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only
For detailed advertisement,
DOWNLOAD DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have a passion for Civil Engineering. You will get
Civil engineering quizzes and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.
JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Leave a comment