|Name of organisation||NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED|
|Name of Post||1. Management Trainee
2. Project Manager
|Vacancy||1. Management Trainee – 40
2. Project Manager – 01
|Upper Age Limit||1. Management Trainee – 29 years
2. Project Manager – 47 years
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/-|
NBCC (India) Limited, is a premier Government of India Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Company posted a profit of Rs 201.74 Crores, while its total income is Rs 5120.07 Crores during FY 2020-21. Having an immense strength in the construction sector, NBCC has a PAN India as well as global presence.
NAME OF POST
Name of Post
Name of Post
|Management Trainee||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|Project Manager||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks|
UPPER AGE LIMIT
Name of Post
|Management Trainee||29 years|
|Project Manager||47 years|
Name of post
|Management Trainee||Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-|
|Project Manager||Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-|
HOW TO APPLY?
The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available from 10:00 hrs on 09.12.2021 under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website. Final Online submission of application will be open till 17:00 hrs on 08.01.2022 No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Candidates must keep their e-mail ID in operation at least for one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph; signature, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/PWD certificate, (if applicable) & GATE-2021 Scorecard (if applicable), all the Essential educational & post qualification experience documents, (if applicable) as mentioned above. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained
under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Rs 500/-|
|Project Manager (Civil), SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates||Nil|
1. Project Manager Civil
The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
2. Management Trainee
a. Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2021 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
b. Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering
c. On the basis of valid GATE-2021 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list. The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured (GATE Score and Personal Interview) by the candidates.
d. PLACEMENT – Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E-1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / other criterion.
e. REMUNERATION – During the training / probation period, Management Trainees will be eligible for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA and Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach. Upon confirmation, besides Basic Pay, DA, HRA and Perks & Allowances, the employees will also be entitled for Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
f. SURETY BOND – A Surety Bond will be obtained from the candidates upon their appointment as Management Trainee to ensure that they serve the Company for at least 3 years or pay liquidated damages amounting to Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only) in case they resign earlier.
Name of the Post
|Management Trainee||GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview||70% & 30% respectively|
|Project Manager Civil||Personal Interview||100%|
1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully & ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
3. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidate will be disqualified.
4. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. Any request to add additional information in application form after the application has been submitted shall not be entertained in any condition.
5. Persons with benchmark disabilities as mentioned above can also apply for the above post in accordance with government of India guidelines in force. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%.
6. The upper age limit indicated at S.No 01-03 is for unreserved category candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard.
7. In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
8. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies if sufficient number of reserved category persons is not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
9. The cut-off date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of submission of online application. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
10. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of Interview.
11. Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of the Company.
12. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of verification of documents.
13. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only and no other mode of communication will be followed.
14. Candidates are required to retain a copy of the online submitted application form for future reference.
15. Number of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
16. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
17. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID given in the Application form active for at least one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed.
18. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website .
19. Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
20. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
21. All correspondence shall be made through email only and no communication would be sent through courier/post or through any other mode.
|Opening Date for Online Registration||09.12.2021|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||08.01.2022|
For detailed advertisement,
CIVILIANZ SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are excusively for Civil Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Civil Engineering.
You will get
Civil engineering quizz and rewards
Regular job notifications
Civil related discussion and all in this group.